ADT Security Services
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Representative (27)
- Small Business Sales Representative (21)
- Residential Sales Representative (20)
- OUTSIDE SALES (6)
- Emergency Dispatch Operator (5)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Service Tech (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Sales (2)
- Collector (2)
- Director (2)
- Small Business Sales (2)
- Adt Sales Representative (2)
- Custom Homes Sales Representative (2)
- Residential Resale Representative (2)
- Residentia Sales (1)
- High Volume Residential Outside Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Trainee Program (1)
- Edo Operator (1)
- Assistant to Marketing Director (1)
- Inbound Representative (1)
- Team Operations Manager (1)
- Processor I Contract Services Order Entry (1)
- Account Service Representative Ll (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Team Manager (1)
OUTSIDE SALES Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2012.
Interview Details It starts with initial contact via email. From there, you email the recruiter, and they then email you back with the job application, company overview and history, and assessment.
After that is completed, they call you, usually the next day. They speak with you for about an hour about the position and this is your initial telephone interview. They ask you a series of questions, and based on your response to one particular question, they choose whether to continue the telephone interview or tell you that you aren't a good fit for the company. If the telephone interview is completed with you and you want to continue in the process, they then schedule a time for you to meet with the local sales manager you'll be working for.
The interview with the area sales manager is quick and pretty redundant. You later learn that whatever was said in response to your questions in the interview is a lie. If you aren't hired, you're told in the interview that you'll be contacted regardless, but you will find that you are given the run around.
Overall, the process is simple and straightforward until the end where you're given the run around. It's very unprofessional and makes you feel as though you've wasted your time. I was told by someone completely unrelated to the recruitment process that the only reason I didn't get the position is b/c someone else had more sales experience than myself; it wouldn't have been such a big deal had she not been told that by the same person I had just got off the phone with (area sales manager) who said it wasn't his choice who's hired.
Interview Question – There were the usual sales questions, nothing difficult about them. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at ADT Security Services