Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at D&B
- Leader (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Credit Advisor (2)
- Relationship Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Relationship Manager National Accounts (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Predictive Modeler (2)
- Manager, Learning and Development (1)
- Analyst Internship (1)
- Business Analyst Trainee (1)
- Reengineering Leader (1)
- NCAT Sales Associate (1)
- New Account Acquisition Specialist (1)
- Multi-Lingual Data Analyst (1)
- Internship-Multi Lingual Data Analyst (1)
- Business Reengineering, Leader (1)
- Predictive Analyst (1)
- Research Assistant/Intern (1)
- Project Analyst At D&B (1)
- Spring Intern, Java Developer (1)
- Debt Collection (1)
- Data & Operations Analyst (1)
- Sales (Austin, Texas) (1)
- Engagement Manager (1)
- Senior Solutions Consultant (1)
- Human Resources Professional (1)
1 person found this helpful
Project Analyst At D&B Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at D&B in September 2012.
Applied on a Friday night and received an email on a Saturday morning requesting for a phone interview. Scheduled the phone interview for 9 am with the interviewer.
Day of the interview, I checked my email an hour before the interview to check for any cancellations and there was none. The interviewer was 2 hours and 5 minutes late and she didn't even call... she emailed. She said "I got busy" and requested to have the interview either later in the day or the following day. I wanted to get it done the same day so I emailed her the same day. The interviewer was 10 minutes LATE to the RE-SCHEDULED time. The interviewer only asked me 4 questions that weren't hard or nothing out of the blue and asked me if i had any questions. I asked like 5 or 6 questions about the position as the interview gave a very brief description.
I had emailed the interviewer 6 days after the interview inquiring about my status for the face-to-face interview. No response. I emailed again about my status 2 days after that. No response.
This morning, 3 days later, I get an automated generic email from D&B HR stating that they are going to pursue other candidates.
I felt that the whole D&B interview experience was completely unprofessional and rather rude. I certainly did not feel wanted nor cared about by D&B.
- None of the questions were hard as they were generic questions. Only was asked 4 questions. Answer Question