Aéropostale

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2013.

Interview Details I dropped off an application and got a call about two weeks later

Merchandising Manager Interview

Merchandising Manager
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2011.

Interview Details I started off with an interview with store manager for holiday part time associate, 8 months later promoted to part time sales lead and interviewed with district manger, and 6 months later promoted to assistant manager and interviewed by district manager. Very relaxing one on one interview with district manager. Straight to the point.

Interview Question – What do you love about aero?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Buford, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in January 2012.

Interview Details Applied in person. Called for a seasonal position to interview. Went to a group interview. A week later they called to offer me the job. Asked you to come the interview dressed "Aero cool" and everyone looked like a model and they all got the job except one person because she was a little heavier set.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would approach a mother and and example of how you would approach a teen to help.   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aéropostale interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aéropostale employees and interview candidates.