ACCO Brands

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Kettering, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACCO Brands in May 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process was fairly standard. There were no surprises - it was a series of interviews and pannel interviews. The final one was wit the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How would you rate yourself on your strongest weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACCO Brands? Contribute to the Community!

ACCO Brands Videos

ACCO Brands – Why Work for Us?

A customer driven company A company committed to its employees As an industry leader, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and recognize that they are the key to our continued success. Our goal is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACCO Brands Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ACCO Brands employees and interview candidates.