ADP

Updated 28 Jan 2015
Updated 28 Jan 2015

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

Implementation Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I applied online and it was probably about a week before I heard from a recruiter. In my case, the recruiter pretty much handheld my information and coordinated everything. First, I had a phone interview. I was kept in the loop via system generated emails that told me that I was moved up in the process. After the phone interview was completed, I was scheduled for a face to face interview.

Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if there ever was a time where I didn't personally agree with a task that I was assigned to do.   View Answer

Employee Service & Resolution Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP.

The phone interview was maybe 25 minutes. I found it a little intimidating, but I got passed on to a iinterview with two managers. I felt very comfortable with them. Waiting to know if I got the job or not. It was a week ago they said it would be a week to two weeks before I would Know.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing asked was too difficult to answer. If you go over most interview top 30 questions asked lists, you can be sure all the questions asked when interviewed will be the same. So, just practice how you will answer those questions and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ADP.

I was approached by a recruiter, she set up a phone interview where she scheduled a face-to-face interview with the VP of sales. The interview went well and Brad was very nice and thoughtful. Got an email from the recruiter the next day saying they decided to pursue other candidates.. Every time I asked her for extra information like feedback, she would say "let me see" and never got back with me so there was no way to find out what I did wrong or what I needed to do to be considered in the future, which I think is pretty shady. I like to learn by my mistakes, but everything else was a smooth process.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I was interviewing as a current Paychex employee. I was also applying for a position in another city 7 hours from my house. I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter the next day. He was very helpful and offered me the chance to meet with the hiring manager later that week. I told him that I could not make the trip on such short notice and would need to do a phone interview instead. A date a time were confirmed. One the date and time of the phone interview the hiring manager never called me, this was rescheduled for the following week. Once the manager did call me, he was rude and basically told me I had to meet him in person I finally decided to make the trip to the office. My appointment was at 11 and I was sitting in a conference room for a half hour waiting for someone to talk to me. He was again rude and barely let me speak to answer my questions. I then did a role play as a sales rep with another manager and was told I did well. I was then told a recruiter would contact me the following week. I received the rejection email soon after.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADP.

Was called by a recruiter for two different positions. One recruiter got back to me the day of my in house interview and told me I wasnt a fit. The other still to this day has not contacted me. Have the decency to let a person interviewing for a job in your organization know if they got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most controversial situation in your life, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone Interview at first to set up an in person interview. They wanted to see if you were phone literate and could hold a decent conversation. A sales position at ADP is a lot of cold calling and they want to make sure that you know that

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with the constant rejection of sales   View Answer

Better offer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I got call from ADP regarding job opening.
    They conducted two rounds first written test and second F2F interview.
    Am rejected in 2nd round.
    They asked core java question, some sql queries and logical questions.

Information Technology Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Initially talked to an Human Resource representative at a career fair. Received an interview on the spot after applying for the position online. I went to their corporate office for an interview with one of their Information Technology managers. The interview was essentially going through my resume and asking a couple of other questions about myself. The interview itself was not difficult at all.

Interview Questions
    • How well do yo work in groups? Talk about an experience and how you fit in with the rest of the group.   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Applied online. Got a call after 2 weeks. Was called in for face to face interviews. After 2 rounds, the last was managerial which is by far the worst experience I ever had. He was so disinterested from the start. Worst of all, he insulted how my previous company worked on right on my face. How unprofessional is that? I wanted to walk out - was so frustrated! But alas, I am a little more professional than he is. So answered all the questions with patience. He used several disrespectful phrases like, "Your company guys are so foolish. Why would they consider that of high severity?" etc. etc. Disgusted totally!

Interview Questions
    • Handling such foolish unprofessionalism and sitting calm!   Answer Question

If the manager is like that, it doesn't make sense to work with him. Does it?