ADP

Updated 15 Oct 2014
Updated 15 Oct 2014

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview went well and I was told that a decision will be made in a couple of days. Red flags immediately raised; Every single time I was told that, I received the standard rejection letter. This interview was no different. We briefly talked about the position, I asked some questions, and went over my resume from top to bottom.

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

Met with hiring managers and they asked about background. Not very knowledgable leadership team and really behind in where the world is going. 5he hiring managers knew nothing about the competencies required to do the job.

Company sucks. With poor management team

Direct Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in October 2014.

I submitted my resume through a current employee and spent roughly an hour speaking with a hiring manager over the phone. It was a standard phone interview for a sales position. He detailed the job expectations, asked questions about my experience, my skills, and my desire to perform the duties of the position, and discussed my long-term goals.

Interview Questions
    • None. He was very sure to create realistic projections of income and asked if I would be able to keep working in this capacity even if I'm making the low end of the spectrum for the first year or two.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ADP.

The interview process was clear and involved two phone interviews, recording an interview and finally a face to face. They were a bit late with providing the final answer and subsequently making an offer. I would say that the process was quite organised and involved the right people from the company.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Phone interview, in person with hiring manager, ride along and interview with two sales managers. Everything went well I walked out thinking I would get an offer after my ride along went well and hour long interview with two sales managers. Didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the most difficult aspect you see yourself having to overcome with this job.   View Answer

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

It was an at length interview process. They do an extended background check that takes months. The management that you deal with during the hiring process is very helpful. They do three interviews during the process and once you get to the ride along you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you instead of someone who has 5 years of sales experience.   Answer Question
    Accepted first offer. No flex.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

They first contacted me by phone and thats where we set up the phone interview. During the phone interview the woman I spoke to was very positive and gave me a set of guidelines to follow for the next interview. I then did an in person interview. They asked me to describe how the company works in my own way and then she asked me a series of questions about my self. The whole process took three days. The day after my in person interview I was contacted by email about another interview.

Senior Technical Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Be precise and stick to the basic concepts. also, you need to be innovative. automation is welcomed. Interview process will be easy but quite lengthy if its client round. the client will encourage you and make answer out of you. so you need to be cool during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Depends on the technology you are supporting.   View Answer
    You can get good negotiation if you are clever at the tactics.

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP.

4.5 years of experience was when i was called for an interview. It was technical round for almost 2 hrs. There were many questions mostly on basics and few code snippets from my current technical work i am doing. Went very well. HR folks are avg talking guys.

Interview Questions
    Nothing great. Ask more than what you expect. They will negotiate any ways.