ADP

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

Was contacted by HR and had a wonderful phone interview. Set up the next face-to-face interview and also had a wonderful experience. They offered my a position contingent on passing a background check (employment screening through a third party) and a drug test.

Implementation Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I applied online and it was probably about a week before I heard from a recruiter. In my case, the recruiter pretty much handheld my information and coordinated everything. First, I had a phone interview. I was kept in the loop via system generated emails that told me that I was moved up in the process. After the phone interview was completed, I was scheduled for a face to face interview.

Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if there ever was a time where I didn't personally agree with a task that I was assigned to do.   View Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

The interview process was very lengthy, I had 4 interviews including a ride along before I even sat down with the hiring manager. Upon the last interview when meeting the hiring manager, he seemed disinterested before I even had a chance to discuss the position with him. After going on the ride along, I realized that although there are great incentives and it does seem like a good company, it's all a numbers game and if you're not cut throat and willing to knock down the coworker next to you, it's probably not the right company/position for you.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

I was contacted by a recruiter. She was wonderful, very easy to talk to and communicate with. I got the feeling that she was just trying to see if I could communicate well over the phone. It was really strait forward. I thought it was very easy if you have a good phone presence.

The next step was a phone interview with the sales manager in the area I was applying for. It was also straight forward. Super simple if you are a good communicator.

The recruiter then called me and told me that they wanted to move forward. I went out with a salesman who was on the role I was applying for. It was a great experience. I got to see what it was really like and I thoroughly enjoyed talking and seeing this salesman make a solid sale. He was very open and honest with me about the position and after going to lunch with the manager and the salesman I went back to the office for a short simple interview with the manager. He basically just wanted to know my motivation and what makes me tick as a person. We talked about the sales process and 45 min later I was on my way home.

The recruiter then contacted me again and said that they wanted to move forward. I had a phone interview with the VP of sales in the greater area. That person was nice and easy to talk to. It was a quick 15 min interview. The next day they contacted me and let me know they wanted to offer me a job! I was excited and I start very soon.

Super straight forward process and they were all great to deal with. I am looking forward to working with them.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Fair and low base salary, but commission scale is great.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I got a call from a recruiter telling me that based on my resume I should apply for this position. After applying I received an email about a week later to schedule a phone interview which was pretty much a review of my resume and experience. A week later I get a call to schedule an in person interview (March 3rd 2015)

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADP.

First you speak with a recruiter for their internship program for that semester. If you pass this phase then they will set up a phone/ in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview reviews your job experiences, and what are your plans after graduation. Of course the hiring manager will give you more details on their team and what their expectations are. If they don't mention it then it doesn't hurt to ask

Employee Service & Resolution Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP.

The phone interview was maybe 25 minutes. I found it a little intimidating, but I got passed on to a iinterview with two managers. I felt very comfortable with them. Waiting to know if I got the job or not. It was a week ago they said it would be a week to two weeks before I would Know.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing asked was too difficult to answer. If you go over most interview top 30 questions asked lists, you can be sure all the questions asked when interviewed will be the same. So, just practice how you will answer those questions and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ADP.

Went through a head hunter. Interview process was very quick - they got back with a schedule within a couple of days. Interviewed with 3 Directors, 1 VP and the Chief Audit Executive. Everyone was pretty easy to get along with except my hiring manager (my luck!). Internal audit processes are pretty archaic here - they just moved from paper based record keeping to SharePoint. But overall Directors seemed pretty bright for the most part - most of them from big four andFinancial Services.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through your resume. Tell me about the new revenue recognition rules. How would you conduct an audit in Treasury - walk me through from planning till wrap-up.   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ADP.

Well i met them at our university's career fair. Then they told me to apply online. Then i got an offer letter. Their back ground check is tedious.The actual interview was pretty laid back. It was with two managers. Just experience questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, but they gave me a generous offer.