ADP

Updated Aug 24, 2014
655 interviews

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

hiring all the time it means one thing no body take the job , salary only on commision base, very difficult to sell home security system,you have to reach your quota,you have to call or visit customers.pressure on the job

Interview Questions
    • to many internet question ,no reponse to the aplication   View Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Ok process, however they changed title on me after I was offered. Quite unprofessional, Not fault of recruiter though. Timely and organized. Got me in quickly once fit was established.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Roseland, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

After two phone interviews, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with three team members and hiring manager, one by one. None of the question was technical, if anything behavioral. However, almost at the end of the interview, the manager asked whether "you are married, is wife was ok with relocation". Clearly, It seems I made the mistake to mention that I am gay and have a male spouse, but "we both were willing to relocate". After that, I perceived that all the following questions had the aim to look for some negative factor in my persona. Even when the manager tried to smooth the conversation, it was clear that their interest in my application was lost. No good.

Technical Lead Interview

I had a few rounds of technical interview. Average interviews. I was asked to design an application. The questions were very basic. Singleton pattern, Strategy pattern.

SBS District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Culver City, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at ADP in April 2012.

Recruiters will set up an initial phone interview. Then you will be passed to the hiring manager. They will interview with you and then have to meet with other sales managers. The hiring manager will then have a last interview with you. Sometimes role plays are involved.They ask very typical interview questions. The office was very friendly to interviewees.

Interview Questions
    • During the role play, they will give you objections to overcome   View Answer
    You can't negotiate salary, compensation, etc., and they want you the start ASAP but you can negotiate the starting date if you give a valid reason.

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Buena Park, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

I was so excited to be considered for a position withing ADP. It was the standard phone interview which lead to another phone interview with the manager of the department. He loved my experience with Insurance before and asked me to come in for a sit in with one of the top producers. That day came, and i was in awe with the opportunity to be able to work with this company. I loved the atmosphere and the energy. While sitting with the producer, i learned the day to day activities and also the culture and it fit my personality perfectly. After an hour, i sat down with the Manager and what I assumed to be his supervisor. The manager asked to to explain my situation and expierience to the supervisor so he can be updated with who i am. After that they asked me a few questions and they asked me if i had any questions which was just one since the phone interview, me and the manager pretty much had a Q and A over the phone. I asked what would prevent me from getting this position, and they had had a small concern but believe that I can do it and fit in perfectly and that I would be a top candidate. They let me know that they would let me know that Friday or the following Monday.

Today about a week and half later no word from anyone. I have emailed and contacted the manager and the recruiter and no callbacks or email replies. After reading everyone elses repsonses, i thought i would have known by now the decision but i am assuming that they went withj someone else. But how hard is it to keep the timeframe or either call or respond to give an update to the candidate? This is very unprofessional and now what I expected from this company who I researched has a great reputation. I'm very dissappointed.

ADP Totalsource District Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2011.

A phone interview with a ADP recruiter then a phone interview with management team. This whole process took about 2 weeks after that I was invited to come and do a ride along with a DM for the day and was given a sales scenario that I was to role play and close the DM on..

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions.. The Sales Scenario is some what detailed in what they are looking for.. It does pay to practice ahead of time.   Answer Question
    They really do not negotiate. The on board process takes some time.. If you have the smallest thing like a speeding ticket from a year ago they will want explanation and proof that this has been cleared..

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

connected through Linkedin recruiter. initial call with HR. brought in for interview with VP. straight forward interview.... then contacted for interview with DM and for ride along... standard questions. ADP is a great company. very big. ideal if you are looking for sales training.

App Tier Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2013.

Was emailed by the University Specialist regarding my interest in the position. I responded that I was and a phone interview was setup. The interview was very simple. The questions that were asked were all regarding the job requirements listed on the job listing. I then met with my would-be supervisor at a career fair where he asked a few questions regarding what I would hope to learn from this experience if I were offered the position. I was then informed a week later that I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions
    • There honestly wasn't any difficult questions or was I asked to code on the spot which was great to me.   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!