ADP

Updated 30 Sep 2014
Updated 30 Sep 2014

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP.

The interview process was clear and involved two phone interviews, recording an interview and finally a face to face. They were a bit late with providing the final answer and subsequently making an offer. I would say that the process was quite organised and involved the right people from the company.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Phone interview, in person with hiring manager, ride along and interview with two sales managers. Everything went well I walked out thinking I would get an offer after my ride along went well and hour long interview with two sales managers. Didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the most difficult aspect you see yourself having to overcome with this job.   View Answer

SBS Associate District Manager Interview

It was an at length interview process. They do an extended background check that takes months. The management that you deal with during the hiring process is very helpful. They do three interviews during the process and once you get to the ride along you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you instead of someone who has 5 years of sales experience.   Answer Question
    Accepted first offer. No flex.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

They first contacted me by phone and thats where we set up the phone interview. During the phone interview the woman I spoke to was very positive and gave me a set of guidelines to follow for the next interview. I then did an in person interview. They asked me to describe how the company works in my own way and then she asked me a series of questions about my self. The whole process took three days. The day after my in person interview I was contacted by email about another interview.

Senior Technical Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Be precise and stick to the basic concepts. also, you need to be innovative. automation is welcomed. Interview process will be easy but quite lengthy if its client round. the client will encourage you and make answer out of you. so you need to be cool during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Depends on the technology you are supporting.   View Answer
    You can get good negotiation if you are clever at the tactics.

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ADP.

4.5 years of experience was when i was called for an interview. It was technical round for almost 2 hrs. There were many questions mostly on basics and few code snippets from my current technical work i am doing. Went very well. HR folks are avg talking guys.

Interview Questions
    Nothing great. Ask more than what you expect. They will negotiate any ways.

Sales Interview

fast felt like a number. she jotted down my answers, don't know how much she cared when documenting it. wear business professional. heard rude conversations going on in the background while waiting

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

I applied online - interviewed at ADP.

Phone interview then f2f..the guy interviewing me was rude and wasn't paying attention to my answers. I drove 40 min to get there just to have him sit down with me for 10 min.

District Manager Major Accounts Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

I worked with a recruiter and had an initial phone screening interview, then I came in and interviewed with the VP of sales. The next step was to come back and interview with the individual managers and you would be working for one of them. Once you pass that step they have you do a ride share with someone. The last step is to come in and do a power point presentation in front of VP and individual managers. If you make it to the ride share and presentation they really want you on their team it's just a matter of weather you can present or not.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about ADP today and how the company has changed over the years?   View Answer

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!