ADP

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014

3.1

PHP Developer Interview

Was a relatively informal interview, asked me about my prior experience and education. There were 3 people interviewing me one in HR and two others in development roles of the business.

New Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Very long, laborious process that took me through many hoops. They were stuffy & almost robot-like in there interviewing. I was probably to energetic & enthusiastic for them!

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your past employment - When I did it was as if they fell asleep, no reaction to anything I said. Tough crowd & I felt I had to continue to pep them up. This happened on more than 1 of the 5 interviews. Good luck finding anyone who has a strong personality.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

It took approximately two-three weeks after applying for the position to be sent an initial contact e-mail from my recruiter to set up a telephone interview. We set up a time a week later and had a short, informal interview for about 30 minutes. My interviewer made it a point to be sincere and make me comfortable. Upon completing the interview, he told me he would like for me to interview with two managers and set up an interview two weeks later. I was interviewed by two gentleman, who were also very sincere and comforting in their interviewing approach, and was offered a position later that day. Overall, I had an amazing experience with every person I came in contact with and am thrilled to be a part of ADP.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions asked were to get a good feel for my personality and experience, to make sure that I could do the job AND would fit it in with the company culture. For example, WHY do I want to work for ADP?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a slight increase in my hourly pay. I recommend being open and honest with a company like ADP, while there is always a bottom line, they definitely respect your interests and try to compromise with you as best as possible.

Client Services Representative Interview

Took the assessment online. Took a week to get a call. Did a phone interview then received a call to set up an onsite interview. Went to the location in Chandler. Did not meet with anyone in person. Spoke with 2 managers over the phone who worked out of a different state. Waiting on feedback from the onsite interview. No job offer received right away.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I had a phone interview which was very easy going and the employee was very informative and helpful. I applied online and the next day they called to set up a phone interview. I set up another interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
    • Why Sales? What is your ultimate end goal as a career?   Answer Question

Senior District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Several interviews both phone and in person. I was recruited. If you keep getting interview invites that's a good thing. Very talented staff who knows what they want. Very successful company for this reason. Role play and presentation are the final interview process. Always close the person interviewing.

Interview Questions
    They don't negotiate because the comp package is excellent.

Consultant Interview

interview and presentations in which expertise was tested and reviewed. Was a good experience and gave an impression what to expect from the job role. Interviews in various ADP locations.

Easy.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

1st interview with VP of Sales
    2nd interview with a Sales Executive
    3rd interview was a ride along with a rep in the position
    4th interview was a role play

Interview Questions
    • Describe yourself in three words?
      Why should we hire you?
      How Will your previous experience help you in this role?

Answer Question

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from LinkedIn through a employee referral. I had a telephone on with her to discuss my prior experience and was then moved to the next step of interviewing with the VP over the phone. I passed that and was offered to ride with another sales rep to see "a day in the life". Then next step was to have a face to face interview with the VP and do a presentation. The presentation was basically a overview of the company. The offer was given several months later.

Interview Questions
    Didn't have to negative, the offer was more than I expected.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

very professional environment, and they moved the process along quickly. One interview with HR, one with the hiring manager, and one with the VP of the department. It wasn't a difficult process, and there weren't any unexpected questions. I applied online via the ADP website and was contacted by the HR recruiter for the initial interview.