ADT Security Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Residential Sales Representative
Ashland, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Interview Details Received a call from their recruiter and showed up early for interview to find a sign saying fill out application. The young lady who interviewed me was nervous and kept reading her instructions. Once I realized that the management position I had applied to was not available, I ended the interview.

Reason for Declining – I applied for a management position, which was not on the table.

Residential Sales Representative, Largo Fl Interview

Residential Sales Representative, Largo Fl
Largo, FL (US)

I applied through another source - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

Interview Details The hiring and interviewing process in the Largo Fl office was extremely easy. My friend was a manager there so I really didn't have any kind of hiring process. When I showed up, she hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – I got hired by a friend in management so I didn't have any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Residential Sales Representative

Interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview Details This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

Interview Question – Not real hard ones.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Irving, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2014.

Interview Details Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers.

Interview Question – Do you have call center experience?   View Answer

High Volume Residential and Small Business Installer Interview

High Volume Residential and Small Business Installer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details 6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Question – Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

Interviewed at ADT Security Services

Interview Details Its very lengthy and very simple process. As long as you have your ducks in a row and have a solid plan/goal in mind you have a good chance at being hired.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one

Director Interview

Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details hiring process was over 10 years ago and it was abysmal. no on boarding, i was placed in a 'fax cube' because there were no other spaces and I was relocating from across the country.... extremely bad

Interview Question – absolutely zero on boarding, it's sink or swim and good luck.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i held off as long as possible because i really didn't want the job

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Lewisville, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2013.

Interview Details easy to interview with, coworkers are enjoyable to work with, explains position expectations, advises about drug test, and criminal background check, explains is commission only, explains 2 day training will be an hourly wage not commission

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Custom Homes Sales Representative Interview

Custom Homes Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview Details I was initially contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online. Went through a typical process of going over my resume, basic overview of the job, questions about my work experience and comfort with the sales process, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview for me with the area sales manager, who went through a very similar process over the phone. Then we met in person. After that, the job was offered to me.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. If you are a sales rep and have been on any interviews lately, be prepared for typical questions: Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you handled it. What are 3 qualities you feel would be important for this position, and why? What would previous employees and coworkers say are your strengths and weaknesses and would you agree with them? Tell me about a time you were given advice or correction by a manager and how did you handle it? Tell me about how you handle stressful situations at work.... That sort of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This is a commission only job.

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ADT Security Services in June 2013.

Interview Details Anyone that applies gets hired straight commission jobs they hire who ever will apply. Recruiters can't get applicants because they have such a bad history and are known to be the worst company to work for. Individuals stay for 1200 training wage and after 30 days when it stops or drops in half they quit.

Interview Question – None its the breath test! They will hire anyone that walks in the door major turnover   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 15 minute phone call

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!