ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated 21 Sep 2014
Updated 21 Sep 2014

2.3

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Quick And SimpleInterview . Easy Questions Based Upon Life Experience Basically . The Manager That Interview Me Was Fairly Nice & Had LOTS Of Energy For Her Age . The Background Check Took Only 2 Days . I LOVE Working Here It Is Amazing .

Make Sure You Negotiate The Hourly Rate & There Is A Rate Change Of 10% Extra If Work After 830PM . :)

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Quick, easy and they will hire you if you can talk, breathe and are willing to drive to the not so pleasant parts of town. Starts with a call, get an interview, be willing to work the hours and you've got a good chance to get hired. It all depends on their numbers and how many people they need to hire because they are always turning over the staff weeding out the C, D and F players

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

I applied online, I had 5 interviews spread over 4 months. It was a v e r y slow process. I had a great recruiter to work with and in the initial interview I was told that the need was imediate. During my first phone interview with the hiring manager he just blew me off, when it was rescheduled by the recruiter the hiring manager was 45 mins late to the call. I could see right away that I possessed some but not all of the traits he was looking for. We had a in person interview that was one third the time he asked me to allot for our meeting and did not touch on the things he stated were critical to success at ADT. Many unreturned calls and emails latter, I understand that they may be going forward with an internal candidate

Interview Questions
    • How will you manage commission only sales teams?   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

High Volume Residential and Small Business Installer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

hiring all the time it means one thing no body take the job , salary only on commision base, very difficult to sell home security system,you have to reach your quota,you have to call or visit customers.pressure on the job

Interview Questions
    • to many internet question ,no reponse to the aplication   View Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Everything was great besides they never called when they said they will. Person that interviewed me said I will hear from them in 7-10 business day and they will probably make me an offer. I tried contacting them after two weeks and left a voicemail with HR person but never heard back. Very disappointing

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Its very lengthy and very simple process. As long as you have your ducks in a row and have a solid plan/goal in mind you have a good chance at being hired.

There wasn't one

Emergency Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

I applied in March had a phone interview rather quickly, it was very in depth. I would say about 45 min. She asked you the usual why you would want to work with ADT, Why they should hire you? etc.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashland, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Received a call from their recruiter and showed up early for interview to find a sign saying fill out application. The young lady who interviewed me was nervous and kept reading her instructions. Once I realized that the management position I had applied to was not available, I ended the interview.

I applied for a management position, which was not on the table.

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!