AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in April 2010.

Interview Details The most lax interview process I ever undergone. Literally four questions to get hired: What are your hours of availability, what is your background/experience, are you looking for FT or PT and when would you be able to start.

Interview Question – None of the four questions I was asked were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation since the merchandising job is hourly. They just tell you what your per hour rate is (don't expect much) and when you start.

Sales Consultant Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in February 2011.

Interview Details Initially contacted by HR recruiter and asked to come to HQ for interview. Primary interview was with the recruiter. Followed by a second interview the same day with someone from the Merchandising department. Received a call back a week later.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you faced a demanding customer and how you successfully interacted with that individual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Sales Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in August 2011.

Interview Details First talked to someone in HR, just went over my background, what I knew about the company, my GPA, what area I wanted to be in, etc. Next was interview with a manager in the department. Had a phone interview because I was not in the area. He asked me to walk him through my resume then just talked about my sales experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever had an experience where the customer was being difficult but you still got the sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - internships are unpaid

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in January 2013.

Interview Details I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question

Spring Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in January 2012.

Interview Details since its an non-paid internship, basically just behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Events & Operations Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) in September 2011.

Interview Details The process was very chill and straightforward as it is indeed an unpaid internship. Mostly fit and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) employees and interview candidates.