ARAMARK

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details I was called by a head hunter and agreed to answer some questions.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult that I was asked   Answer Question

General Manager
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2010.

Interview Details Was called, set up one on one.

Interview Question – How would you rate your presentation skills for this interview?   View Answer

General Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2010.

Interview Details Structured interview process with textbook questions such as, How do you feel about working with people who are different than yourself? Tell me about a time when you were upset about something at work and how you dealt with it? What is the most significant thing you have dealt with in the last 6 months? How do you develop trust/rapport? What accomplishment of the past year are you the most proud of? What is your management style?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were upset with someone at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK General Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees and interview candidates.