ARAMARK Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

2.5

Adjudication- Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

I first had a phone call with recruiter who asked basic questions. I then had in-person interviews with three team leads, all 30 minutes, all on the same day. Each interview was separate and in a small room and they all asked realatively easy questions about my background and experience (resume regurgitation). Then about a week later, I had three phone call interviews with leaders at Headquarters in Philly (more of the same pretty easy questions). A day later, I had an offer.

Dietetic Interview

Interview

I was asked to interview after submitting my DICAS application. They asked us to submit a 5 minute "eyejot" video asked for answers to five questions based on past experiences, leadership, why you want to work in the specific location you chose. It was nice because I could plan out my answers and really think about them instead of being put on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

It was a short 30 minute interview. The Human Resources manager, and two department managers present at the interview. They asked fairly standard questions. They were friendly and conversational. There wasn't anything exceptional about the interview process. I would recommend business formal attire, all interviewers were wearing suits. Allow extra time to park if interviewing downtown Ann Arbor, also be prepared to pay to park.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Campus job fair then screening interview afterward. Once selected, flown out to Philly for interview with about 100 other interviewees (many college students). 2 panel-style interviews with 2 interviewers at a time, 30 minutes each. It was held at a hotel near the airport, and the entire interview day is broken up into time slots for every candidate. After the initial meet-and-greet, there was an open Q&A session with current A2L candidates. The interviews themselves had very general interview questions. You'll need to be able to give examples of leadership, teamwork and customer service. They'll ask you to rank which Aramark lines of business (LoB) are of greatest interest to you. They stressed openness to relocation but never revealed any hints at what compensation may look like. Since there are no actual position titles or specific responsibilities listed, you'd just be an intern/candidate carrying out duties in that LoB or bouncing around LoBs to determine best fit. As a result, there was no real way to link in your educational major or professional expertise to the job you'd be working. For example, if you had a MBA degree or background in business, you could work at any number of roles from sporting event customer service to campus food services or facilities mgmt. However, the interview questions are not targeted at any one of these roles, just super general LoBs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent difficulty working with a team member and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Director of Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was already a manager when the high pressure sales of advancement came in. I was interviewed by my regional manager, then by the CEO of the hospital. Once the interviews were over the low balling for salary began.

Interview Questions

• Have you mastered ISIS?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with all of the Aramark program pieces?   1 Answer

Starbucks Barista Interview

Interview

alication online, then they called me in and interviewed me, and gave me offer at the end of the interview, and kind of let me pick where i wanted to work

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. I applied in-person, then received a phone call a week later, and scheduled a face-to-face interview. The process was very smooth, and the people were very friendly. I would highly recommend applying to this company. They are a part of a union, and once in the company, you can gain opportunities of advancement.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Do you have previous experience? Do you have a current food handler's permit? Can you work holidays, and lift up to 35 pounds?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a base pay, plus tips.

EHS- Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview

The interview was very formal and lasted a few hours. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. However, the individuals interviewing me kept on referring to information the HR department should have provided me with (which I never received). The job description posted on the company's website was not descriptive on what they were looking for which led to a disadvantage. They also asked personal questions (favorite food to cook, etc.) based on the direction the conversation was headed.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in the consulting industry?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting for this position. I had two interviewers who seemed very interested in what I had to say. They asked very behavioral questions, with a lot of questions about my resume and experiences. Also, make sure you have an idea of what industry and location you are interested in, they can't continue the interview until you decide on the industry and location.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted, by email, from a member of HR asking to set up a phone interview. The next day, I conducted a phone interview and was asked to describe my skills and what I have done so far with the company. She also asked what I expected for salary. The HR person emailed me the next day and set up a phone interview with the district manager. I was contacted by the DM and was asked a series of questions regarding my experience and what I believe I can bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the company?   Answer Question
    • What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer