ARAMARK

Updated 24 Feb 2015
Updated 24 Feb 2015

2.5

Starbucks Barista Interview

alication online, then they called me in and interviewed me, and gave me offer at the end of the interview, and kind of let me pick where i wanted to work

Banquet Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview process was very basic. I applied in-person, then received a phone call a week later, and scheduled a face-to-face interview. The process was very smooth, and the people were very friendly. I would highly recommend applying to this company. They are a part of a union, and once in the company, you can gain opportunities of advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? Do you have previous experience? Do you have a current food handler's permit? Can you work holidays, and lift up to 35 pounds?   Answer Question
    They offered a base pay, plus tips.

EHS- Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview was very formal and lasted a few hours. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. However, the individuals interviewing me kept on referring to information the HR department should have provided me with (which I never received). The job description posted on the company's website was not descriptive on what they were looking for which led to a disadvantage. They also asked personal questions (favorite food to cook, etc.) based on the direction the conversation was headed.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself working in the consulting industry?   View Answer

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2015.

I applied through campus recruiting for this position. I had two interviewers who seemed very interested in what I had to say. They asked very behavioral questions, with a lot of questions about my resume and experiences. Also, make sure you have an idea of what industry and location you are interested in, they can't continue the interview until you decide on the industry and location.

Inbound Customer Service and Sales Interview

invitation and information session. Called back for second interview. Call center simulation. It will take about 45 min to do. Then the interview with manager and director. Fairly typical questions. You will be asked how you know about the company and what you know.

Interview Questions
    • After second interview, it will be another 2 weeks before you know if you have the job.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. this is a hourly seasonal position with no benefits

Student Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview took place within our on-campus Career Center, so I didn't get to experience their office culture. The interview was for a student manager position in our dining halls on campus. The woman who interviewed me was extremely friendly and very laid back - she never made me feel intimidated but definitely didn't sugar coat the fact that the job is NOT easy. The interview process was rather simple and standard, your typical procedures.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember the specific questions she asked - nothing too hard that was noteworthy. Like I said, it was very standard.   Answer Question

Chef Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview was, pleasant. The conversation was lively and informative. I never felt intimidateded or worried except when they asked salary requirements. I hadn't researched it so was unprepared. I hope I haven't blown it but if it doesn't work out I'm ok with it

Catering Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Online application form competency questions. Teamwork, leadership and commitment. You also had to upload your CV.

Interview questions why Aramark, difficult customer situations, trends experience in catering, questions on stock control and management of teams.

One to one interview very relaxed wit h senior members of HR I would work with in the future. Asked about knowledge of Aramark's business and what industries it works in. Where do you see yourself in a few years time.

Following the interview went to training centre where training for role and aramark as a business was given.

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I first found out about the program through my school's career fair. I applied online and then talked to them at the career fair. It was very high tech- they screenshotted my resume on an ipad and set up an interview with me there. Before the interview, I was invited to an info session for Aramark on campus. They explained the different lines of business and what it would be like to work in the program. I highly suggest you attend it- lets you get a person connection with the interviewers. During my interview on campus, I was interviewed by a woman that was at the info session. It was about 30 minutes and asked me mostly about my work history, relocation preferences, and a few behavioral questions. Make sure you ask alot of questions for the recruiters and be clear on where and what line of business you want to work. I then got an email a few days later saying I was invited back for the second round. They had it in philadelphia and hotel and travel were paid for. It was a half day experience: informational session, panel discussion, and then 2 15-30 minute interviews. My first was with two gentelmen of different lines of business. My second was a woman in the field I wanted most. I then received a few emails in the following two months saying it was a large task to sort through all 800 employees. I finally received an email saying a reiceved a position, but they hadnt decided where they would place me. I am still waiting on placement information.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in which you had to have a difficult conversation with a co-worker   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Cook Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

very professional interview process. I felt very comfortable being questioned by a very friendly chef named Shawn. He never talked down to me or made me feel stupid. (even when I answered wrong) he simply said well, how about this answer...

Interview Questions
    • a lot of measurement questions. for example how many quarts in a gallon etc.   View Answer
    with no educational background I started at minimum wage. but it wasn't long before I was promoted and my salary was increased significantly.