AT&T

Updated 18 Nov 2014
1,425 Interview Reviews

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

• Access Network Planning and Operations.
    • Service Provisioning with L2,L3 protocol on Cisco ,Juniper & Huawei devices.
    • Fault diagnosis of Enterprise Products.
    • Configuration of various protocols, RIP, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP, MPLS,VRRP,STP etc.
    • Configuration of TCP / IP, Routing protocols, Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies.
    • Sound knowledge of Routers, Bridges, Multiplexers, and Switches.
    • Fluent English language communication skills.
    • Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and Atrica’s Metro Ethernet Network.
    • For Device Access: client, Putty, Secure CRT, INSTAR, EFMS, etc.
    • UTSTARCOM’s DLC AN2000 Access Network.
    • Alvarion’s Walkair LMDS Radio.
    • Telsima’s WiMAX Solution.
    • For Circuit Creation ,Service Order Management and OSS : Citrix Clarity
    • EFMS-MS
    • GIOM
    • InStar
    • BMOR

Interview Questions
    • LAB is smilar to CCIE labs, but difficulty level is less.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Received a call from staffing agent, then met with hiring agent who went through some easy questions regarding selling, all and all easy interview.
    Give a example of how you handeled tough situation?
    You also role play for a bit and are given 3 min to explain a topic of your choosing.

Interview Questions
    It's drawn out, but there really isn't much negotiations needed, the pay and benefits are great.

IT Summer Interview

I applied for a couple different intern spots and was rejected for one of them. I was emailed about another IT internship with their Atlanta office. They scheduled a Skype interview but i had to miss because of fmaily complications. The interviewer (HR guy) was very understanding and rescheduled. The interview was pretty basic, just some personal response questions and asking about projects on the resume and if I had used an Agile methodology. Told me i would be contacted for another interview with a group leard once I had been placed, still waiting on the second one.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Star interview method. Was very formal and not much leeway for improvisation from hiring managers. Not sure this always the best way to qualify / disqualify employees. Structured and well-organized though and timelines for decisions met.

AT&T Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I was hired as a Retail Sales Consultant initially. After one year, was given the opportunity to apply to management position as Assistant Manager. AT&T uses STAR interview process. Be prepared to talk about your sales skills and achievements, and customer service (describe a situation when an angry customer, etc. How did you handle the situation?)

No negotiation. If you have managed employees prior, you might be able to negotiate higher salary.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter about a month later. I did the required drug test and started training 2 weeks later. The interview was conversational; she wanted to see how well I could communicate with customers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to an angry customers in a way that would make them responsive to a sales proposal afterwards?   Answer Question
    The negotiation was pretty rigid; I was told that I could make additional compensation based on performance

Leadership Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied through my school's career website and was contacted by a recruiter via phone to urge me to also apply online and offered to answer any questions I had. I applied on their website and got a phone call again from the same recruiter saying he would like to interview me. We set up a time to do a FaceTime interview and I was informed that I had to attend a web session before our interview, which was very inconveniently timed and I could not attend it, so I had to listen to a pre recorded version. Pay very close attention to this web session. I even took notes on it but the recruiter asked very specific questions about what was on there and I had a hard time answering them. Recruiter during the interview was arrogant and rude, didn't seem interested in what I was saying, and would twist my answers when repeating them back to me in a way that made me sound awful. After the interview, I basically knew I didn't want this job or to be working for this company at all.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.