AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2014

2.4

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?
        Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

No negotiation.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Questions
    • Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
    there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
    At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
    they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.

Financial Advisor Interview

They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

6 month prepare for 3 licenses, no basic salary, need find your owe clients, reimbursement only apply after your full time contract signed, and you need to wait 3 month to get those money, retention rate is about 10% for the first 4 yrs