AXA Advisors

Updated 24 Nov 2014
Updated 24 Nov 2014

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

I transmitted my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. Someone contacted me a month later. I did a first interview with a VP then a second with the Branch Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Before to proceed the interview they wanted to evaluate my ability to make connections and the potential of my network. So they ask me to make a list of all my contacts + to connect with institutions in order to add more people to my network. All this, Prior to receive an offer!   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

It was a group interview. We have 12 people together. At first, he asked question to everybody. It was a fair chance for people who knows the answer. He asked 6 questions and each of us answered individually in front of others.

No negotiation

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Typical interview process. I met with a recruiter with for a one-on-one interview after speaking with him at a career fair. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The next step in the process was an interview with a group of candidates.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online and received a call in about a week. Went into their NYC office for an interview. The interview was very straightforward. The interviewer was also very honest about the position being mainly sales and said that it definitely is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

Didn't really want to go into sales

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

I had met one of AXA's managers at a job fair, he was a young guy with great things to say. A week later I received a call to set up an interview. I met with him and realized it just wasnt for me.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple questions. Just didnt like what the start out consisted of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual.

After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question