AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com
  www.axa-equitable.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Standard first interview. The interviewer seemed to do most of the talking and introduced the company and the position. It seemed as if he was interested in getting the right person. While I learned more about the position, I realized I was not interested in it. Nevertheless, the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Sales Interview

Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Questions
    • First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question