Abercrombie & Fitch Merchant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2013.

I was recruited through my school's career fair. I actually knew a current employee who was an alum of my Greek Organization. Did not actually think I was going to apply until the next day, when after chatting with her higher-ups said they liked me and wanted me to submit a resume. I participated in an on campus interview the third day.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Merchant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Two 30 minute interviews, a wonderlic test, project previous to interview to be presented at interview. pretty conversational and easy, casual dress, high energy. second round was told would be 6-8 interviews at headquarter in columbus

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the trends in women's apparel currently?   Answer Question

Merchant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They usually have a pre-interview party where all you do is eat free food and schmooze. They'll be dressed in Abercrombie clothing, therefore will blend in among your college peers. Make sure you initiate a friendly conversation with everybody, because for all you know, that person will be in charge of hiring you. The interview process was standard, the project wasn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!