Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions & Reviews

147 interviews

1.7

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Model Interview

I was recruited off the street and asked to come into the store the following wednesday for an interview.
The interview is really nothing to get nervous about. They're really just checking that you're not crazy or anything. You are hired for your looks so usually if you make to the interview, the decision to hire you is already made unless you do something nuts.

I did not negotiate. The base pay added to the free clothes, simplicity of the work and the opportunity to meet a lot of models was enough for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I came into the shop and the interviewer came out and walked us to an open place that could seat four or five people for the group interview. We have a casual conversation on the way there and when it started she only asked about four questions. After answering those we were free to go and be on out way.

Model Interview

I was randomly approached and asked to come in for interview. The interview was very warm and comfortable. No pressure. It was a group interview. we were each given a chance to express ourselves and get to know each other. It was fun

H

Model Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The interview was very easy . I was just myself and I laughed a lot . I just have a bubbly personality and obviously the manager like that because she laughed a lot with me . I was the only one that showed up for a group interview as a model .

Interview Questions
    • I had a one-on-one interview with the manager who seemed like she cared about who she wanted to hire in the store for best customer service . I had a blue shirt from hollister ( but no one could tell ) khaki pants , and some flat shoes . I wore no-makeup at all . I wore studs and I had a natural hair style like i just woke up and I have flawless hair lol . I was asked 4 simple questions . Questions ASK BELOW .   Answer Question
    I had to come in for a orientation @ 4 .

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manhasset, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhasset, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2014.

I asked for the code to apply online at my local Abercrombie & Fitch store and I went into the store the next day, a Tuesday, for a short group interview. Most of the interviewees were for Impact, so I had my group interview with just one other girl. She had previously worked at Hollister, so she casually slipped that in, but her face was all caked up and she wore a crop top and shorts. I was all decked out in Abercrombie--a lace tank, burgundy skinny jeans, and brown braided A&F flip flops. The manager showed approval of my attire and my natural, no make-up look. I was hired a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I was asked four questions:
      1) How do you provide a positive environment for others?
      2) What happened when something didn't go your way?
      3) What is diversity to you, and do you think it is important in the workplace?
      4) How do you think A&F wants to be viewed?

Good luck to all! :-)
        Answer Question
    I received a call informing me that I had been selected as a Model, and the manager who interviewed me asked if I was willing to accept the offer for $8/hr (which is roughly minimum wage for NY). I don't think the pay is negotiable.

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2012.

You are either recruited and invited to a group interview or apply and are assigned a group interview time. Interview is with 2-3 other applicants and 1-2 managers. Fairly short interview, and they call you within the week if they want you to work there and ask if you accept the position.

Model Interview

I attended a group interview with several other people and was asked basic questions like what are your strengths and what does community service mean to you? I was then was called a week later. I came in and filled out paper work and began work in the next several weeks

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Apply in store or online, show up to a group interview. The questions were generic easy ones about the style of the clothing. The people hired are those who fit the abercombie look, even if they had worse qualifications.

Model Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Honestly, a stupid interview. As long as you're not completely stupid and have the looks, you will get hired. Don't make racial comments, make comments on diversity. There's a fine line. I was recruited at a store.

Minimum wage.

Model Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

You must fill out an online application given to you either by a model in the store or by a recruiter that approaches you. You can then attend group interviews that you will be asked a series of simple questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!