Accenture

3.1

112 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Questions was based on my projects. Asked me to describe the projects and questioned on what I said

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

50 minute interview, was asked a lot of competency questions including motivation, flexibility, team-working skills. Company questions involved, why accenture, who are the main competitors, day-to-day tasks of an analyst etc. Fairly easy case study

Business Analyst Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question
    None

Business Analyst Interview

Contacted by the firm after my graduation. Group interview with other nine people. Initial personal presentation, brief case study and group discussion in which we have to negotiate with the other group members in order to reach a shared solution. No unexpected questions. Very friendly interviewer and environment. No pressure.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was quite ambiguous but does not require any particular knowledge.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

It was a short convestion with the HR personel. Their main concern was to figure at my knowledge and enthusiasm about the company. We talked about how i could relate my degree with the department that i want. In addition to that if i knew accenture from the news, media and so on.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

I was initially contacted through a recruiter. I was asked to sit a general test where I had to complete an initial screening processing consisting of a verbal and mathematical test. I passed through to the first round interview which consists of writing an essay. An interviewer came and asked basic questions about resume before giving me the opportunity to ask for clarification with regards to working for Accenture. The second round was more technical touching on technical experience and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an example when you were the leader and how you handled a case where the customer was not satisfied   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
    • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question