Accenture

3.1

106 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Questions was based on my projects. Asked me to describe the projects and questioned on what I said

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

It was a short convestion with the HR personel. Their main concern was to figure at my knowledge and enthusiasm about the company. We talked about how i could relate my degree with the department that i want. In addition to that if i knew accenture from the news, media and so on.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

I was initially contacted through a recruiter. I was asked to sit a general test where I had to complete an initial screening processing consisting of a verbal and mathematical test. I passed through to the first round interview which consists of writing an essay. An interviewer came and asked basic questions about resume before giving me the opportunity to ask for clarification with regards to working for Accenture. The second round was more technical touching on technical experience and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an example when you were the leader and how you handled a case where the customer was not satisfied   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
    • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted first by HR and invited for an onsite interview.
    It was in essence about my background and how that fits with the position.
    Then an interview with manager of the team. Again questions on my background and some analytical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Some market sizing questions.
      Questions on how to handle clients and maintain good relationships.

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

One phone interview: general questions about resume and motivation
    Two case interviews with managers: quick review of resume and 1h for each case. You receive some information about a company and you have a few minutes to structure your solution and present it
    One interview with partner: short discussion about interests, motivation, and career aspirations

Interview Questions
    • The cases were quite technical, I wasn't really expecting it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question
    Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.