Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

100 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

Questions was based on my projects. Asked me to describe the projects and questioned on what I said

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted first by HR and invited for an onsite interview.
    It was in essence about my background and how that fits with the position.
    Then an interview with manager of the team. Again questions on my background and some analytical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Some market sizing questions.
      Questions on how to handle clients and maintain good relationships.
        Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
    • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Very enjoyable hiring process, 4 interviews in one day. Second interview with a senior executive which was a disaster and he told me on the spot I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through your CV and each aspect of it that is relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

It was a friendly and warm atmosphere. First interview was HR and it was good. There was a short period of english speaking. Then the second one was with the project manager and he asked me some SQL questions. Then the last one was a Senior Manager interview which he tried some stress interview techniques on me but it wasn't that hard.

It was OK.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

One phone interview: general questions about resume and motivation
    Two case interviews with managers: quick review of resume and 1h for each case. You receive some information about a company and you have a few minutes to structure your solution and present it
    One interview with partner: short discussion about interests, motivation, and career aspirations

Interview Questions
    • The cases were quite technical, I wasn't really expecting it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Phone interview-> HR interview-> Manager Interview-> Different manager interview-> Behavioral interview with yet another manager. It's a little bit long and not very efficient. Overall it's still a very good interview process because they don't try to intimidate or bring you down in any way. I feel that they all genuinely wanted to learn about me and my qualifications, and I felt it was a great match from the very beginning.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or overly-technical question asked. Mainly just the standard getting to know you and walking through your resume.   View Answer
    No really negotiation took place. HR is your friend not enemy. If you want to negotiate for anything, just let your HR know. He/she will help you.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

atteneded the interv as a fresher and it was a off campus interview with not much difficulty.was okok

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

I applied online, but after getting the job I have learned that the majority of people who have gotten a job here were reffered internally. I first received an email letting me know that someone would contact me soon. Then there were a series of three interviews. First was a phone interview, basically just seeing if you are a normal human being. The next two interviews were on the same day at the location where I would be working. The first interview was with the Deputy Director. This is where a lot of the good hard questions were asked, on both parts. After that I waited in a conference room for the second interview. I saw that he had gone into the Managing Directors office before having me come in. So curious of what they said, but obviously it was favorable. The third interview was mainly informational. Letting me know of the compensation and benefits and how the office runs with all of the perks. This is where I felt like they were selling it to me. After a couple of days I received a phone call from HR offering the job with all of the details of start date and base pay. Very exciting!

Interview Questions
    • This was my first job out of college so I had a bit easier questions. Mine were like: "Why do you think you would be a good fit here?" and "What was your favorite class in college and why?" Then I was asked questions about my previous employer and what I did there. Very general questions, but seriuos and reading in between the lines.   Answer Question
    none

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!