Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2015

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you communicated with leadership   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Pasig City (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

First off, the recruitment staff at the lobby were really rude and inconsiderate. Yes, I do understand that there were at least 60 other applicants with me waiting at the waiting room but at the very least the receptionists could try to at least act friendlier. Moreover, the guards acted like they were bosses and slightly harassed people into order. But what really struck the nail into the coffin with regards to my perception of the company was due to the fact that despite having been scheduled for an interview for 1 PM, they only entertained me at about 5 PM already. Such a huge waste of my time! And the succeeding initial HR interview wasn't conducted pleasantly and professionally as I expected too.

Interview Questions

Bad perception of the company right from the start. And practically everyone I know (peers, former employees, teachers, my ex boss) didn't recommend the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first step would be the online exam which consist of 5 set i think. Take a break when you take it so that you wont get stress at all. Some of them are easy and some of them are confusing. When you pass It you will be immediately proceed to initial interview. Its easy just usual question like how did u know about the job opening. Tell me something aboit yoursekf. And once you pass it you will be scheduled for your final interview and once you pass the final interview they will discuss you the JO. Goodluck.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you ever experience and what did you do?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The application process took 2 days. Exams and interviews on the first day and job offer on the 2nd day.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I received a text message from the recruitment officer that i am qualified for their job posting, a Data analyst. They gave me a schedule to what time and when i will be going to their recruitment hub|office.

Interview Questions

• Common questions. Why did you choose your course?
      Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview

I took the exam, one written and one online (consisting of 6 modules) the exam is difficult but you can pass this if you are focused. :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself. ; what are the three things you're looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)).

Interview

I found out about this job on Jobstreet and their company website. I got a text saying I was qualified for Data Analyst position, and I could come on the specified date for an exam and an interview to their Cubao recruitment hub beside Adidas. Up to now, I still get the texts, which they ask you to disregard once you've been processed. It's annoying, actually.

When I got to the recruitment hub, I had to fill up an applicant form and submit my resume. I remember being surprised by the dreary ambiance of the waiting area. The lights were headache-inducing fluorescent lamps that needed replacing, there was barely AC, the floors had plain white tiles. We sat on mono-block chairs. Employees dressed well but they look stressed.

I took the exam (they are subscribed to BrainBench) for around 2 hrs in the afternoon and I was one of few who passed. Those who didn't reach the cutoff score were recommended to apply for the CSR position. It was late so I was just scheduled for an interview the next day.

I was surprised that it was a phone interview despite me being physically present, and the position I was applying for was non-voice. I had to sit alone in a room furnished with two cushioned seats, a glass table, a side table, and a telephone. No cameras as far as my eyes could see. The table had visible finger marks though, from where the other interviewees must have clutched on in nervousness. Still, I think that reflects poorly on the maintenance. I was first to be interviewed that day but the place was not spick and span.

Interview Questions

• Why did you take up your course?
      How long do you see yourself working in Accenture?
      What is your idea about the kind of work that this job entails?

Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Exam, Initial Interview, Final Interview then Job Offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in July 2013.

Interview

First we fill out an application form and submit it with our resume to the recruitment center reception staff person. Then we are told to go and have an exam which is basically an English assessment and logic exam. Sections were: business writing, reading comprehension, case study, data entry, business math and multi tasking. After passing the exam, I was called for an interview. The Interviewer asked me what do I know about the data analyst position, and why I chose Accenture. They asked certain sections about my resume like recent employment or projects I did. They asked me about my career plans and what salary package do I expect. I said around 15k-16k. And I was asked about my preferred locations to work. But later I realized at the end of the interview that this job is more admin work and no technology work.

Interview Questions

• I found the business math section very difficult. They asked about percentages, markups, taxations, etc. 3 minutes time was given per question which I think was never enough.   Answer Question

It was not related to programming and software technology. This job is for business graduates or other degree holders. I felt I would waste my talent and degree doing this job.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer