Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
2,995 interviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Online Application followed by an online personality test. One on One interview with Senior Management, going through my resume and the relevance of it. Also went through my skills and how I can apply these to Accenture. Then I had a group interview and final One on One Interview. Group interview involved activities and case study/presentation. The one on one interview was pretty similar to the first one. They did ask why I picked Accenture over their competition several times in both interviews. They want to know that you have done research on Accenture and have an idea of where you want to head in the organisation.

No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

There were 3 rounds of interviews all done in a single day - this is a very good practice as it saves a lot of time. Depending on interview performance, you progress through interviews with a Manager, Senior Manager followed by a Senior Executive (if you get through all of them).

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions were scenario-based ones so it pays to be prepared.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Online application with cover letter and resume; 20-minute phone conversation/interview with recruiter, discussing your suitability to the organisation; 1 hour interview with manager, traditional job interview style; 1 hour closing interview with local managing director

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Application>>Online Testing>>Phone Interview>>Face to Face Interview for half an hour at the company>>Assessment Centre for the entire day with a final interview at the end of the formal group work>>offer

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to use your degree and provide a new solution to our clients.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Phone interview was technical and decided that I was good, HR tried to talk me down so that I wouldn't ask for a big salary.

Excess travel than required in the job description. No job security.

Graduate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accenture.

Very short final interview. Only 10 minutes long.

Graduate Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Successful applicants are asked to take an online assessment, followed by a short phone interview for short listed participants. Following the phone interview was a face to face interview with a project manager which consisted of mainly competency questions, what you know about the company and where you would like to work. Next is the assessment day, 'Accenture Adventure', where you participate in a team activity, a case study and an interview with an MD as well as having extensive networking opportunities throughout the day.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canberra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Initial interview at the office. Afterwards got offered to attend Accenture Adventure, which consisted of group activities and an interview with one of the managing directors.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about why I want to work at Accenture and whether I am able to cope with their environment and culture.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

4 Rounds - General HR, Technical, Behavioural and Meeting with a MD.

Interview Questions
    • Should Accenture advise client to use a passenger aircraft for storing golf balls - Yes or No with reasons?   View Answer
    No negotiation for graduate position

Analyst - Management Consulting Department Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

The interview process was rather quick and straightforward. It started with a phone interview(remember to always be prepared as they can call at any time of the day), followed by a one day group interview, which including, group assessments, individual case study and a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing was the preparation time for the case study interview, remember to scan through as much information as you can.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!