Accenture

Getting the Interview

2,682 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Very short final interview. Only 10 minutes long.

Interview Question – What is your favourite subject?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Canberra

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details Initial interview at the office. Afterwards got offered to attend Accenture Adventure, which consisted of group activities and an interview with one of the managing directors.

Interview Question – Questions about why I want to work at Accenture and whether I am able to cope with their environment and culture.   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Successful applicants are asked to take an online assessment, followed by a short phone interview for short listed participants. Following the phone interview was a face to face interview with a project manager which consisted of mainly competency questions, what you know about the company and where you would like to work. Next is the assessment day, 'Accenture Adventure', where you participate in a team activity, a case study and an interview with an MD as well as having extensive networking opportunities throughout the day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you have pioneered innovation.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Melbourne

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2010.

Interview Details 4 Rounds - General HR, Technical, Behavioural and Meeting with a MD.

Interview Question – Should Accenture advise client to use a passenger aircraft for storing golf balls - Yes or No with reasons?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for graduate position

Analyst - Management Consulting Department Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details The interview process was rather quick and straightforward. It started with a phone interview(remember to always be prepared as they can call at any time of the day), followed by a one day group interview, which including, group assessments, individual case study and a presentation.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing was the preparation time for the case study interview, remember to scan through as much information as you can.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Perth, Western Australia

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details First there was an online test which had psychological questions. Then there was a phone interview. It only is there to confirm your work rights, visa, .... Finally there is a face to face interview in which you go through your education and work experience. Also learn about accenture

Interview Question – Tell me about your achievements during your study?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Position Interview

Sydney

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details There were multiple interviews over a few months. Phone interview, Face to face interview, personality testing and then a group day along with more one on one interview during the day.

Interview Question – How many bowling balls can I fit into a private jet.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Zero, take it or leave it. Although it was a very good offer.

Graduate Position Interview

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

Interview Details I really enjoyed the Accenture Interview process. I have an interview with all the consulting firms and a few Investment banks. Out of all these I found accenture to have the most friendly and interesting people.
The actual interview process was on parr with other consulting firms with the only difference being all the case studies at accenture were done via their accenture adventure. This was a lot of fun, I think a lot of other companies could learn a lot from the accenture process.

Interview Question – Just some of the self reflecting questions   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Decide consulting was not for me, instead I went for a investment banking job.

Procurement Manager Interview

Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Accenture in September 2011.

Interview Details Very Lengthy INterview Process; 7 interviews stretched over 2 Months

Interview Question – Stock Standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation they offer the Salary according to the Band

Graduate Analyst Interview

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details Online Application, Online Assessment, Phone Interview, Face-to-Face Interview with Consultant, Final Interview with Senior Management (Also Face-to-Face)

Interview Question – In the past, how did you feel you had improved a process?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All 2,682 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.