Accenture

2,685 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accenture Analyst Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Started with an undergraduate campus career fair, then was accepted to a one on-campus interview. A smaller group was invited back a week later for second on campus interview with senior partner. A very small subset was then asked to come for a final office visit interview - full day with 3 partner interviews

Interview Question – No case study for analyst coming out of University; case studies are usually for MBA students. As I was an undergraduate they were looking for more scenario based response. "Tell me a time when you worked with a challenging team and overcame a difficulty." or "Share an example of when you demonstrated leadership."   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details The hiring process was very lengthy with over six different telephone interviews and one face to face interview. The entire process from inception to hiring offer was four months. The reason for the lengthy process was they originally were hiring for an Oracle position and prior to the face to face realized they had a full bench. Within 24 hours I received another call to begin the interview process again in order to be hired for the same position with a different ERP application.

Interview Question – The questions are all based on your experience and if you are well prepared it will go well.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details I was hired from campus. they have complete day process

Interview Question – Y u want to join accenture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details atteneded the interv as a fresher and it was a off campus interview with not much difficulty.was okok

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2011.

Interview Details 1. HR screening
2. Skill interview
3. Personality Factor Interview
4. Final round interview with MD

Negotiation Details – Sign-on bonus

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details I joined Accenture Services in 2007 and it was an on campus interview. First round was written test which was easy, followed by GD, then technical interview and finally HR interview. Overall the interview's difficulty level was average. Just be confident and you will get through.

Interview Question – They just grill you based on what's written on your CV.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details 3 interviews- brief phone call, hour long phone call, 3-hour video conference interview. first phone call was easy about my resume. second was a behavioral interview (recall a time you were challenged, you foresaw a problem, etc-- they ask you to elaborate on everything you say and will ask more questions like "and how did that make you feel"). 3rd interview was over video (supposed to be in office but they don't pay for flights) with 4 different people. know info about accenture and about the position- everyone asked what the company does and what you know about the role you're applying for. be attentive and ask relevant questions. overall everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Question – know all about the role   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details Had a telephone interview that went alright, I got the feeling that the interviewer either was not particularly interested, or I did not appeal to her. I asked two questions at the end to which they did not have a response.
I had prepared most of the questions however since I study law they asked me directly, why law and not consulting. Which is a question which I should have had a more concise answer for.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just the standard questions.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details that was a phone interview that long 45 minutes

Interview Question – what you consider your major accomplishment ?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details 3 interview process. First interview is an hour conversation which focuses on behavioral interview questions. Second interview is strictly skill-based (but with some behavioral aspects). Third interview is with a MD - which means it is basically a shoe in, but you don't want to mess that up.

Interview Question – None really - just don't sound like a robot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate - don't sell yourself short.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture