Accenture Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
3,078 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

3 Rounds:

First Round : AMCAT Aptitude - 25 Qunt, 25 English, 25 Logical.
    Second Round : Technical Interview - All fundamental concepts of your stream in BE.
    Third Round : HR - Confident, Smile with Good English.

Interview Questions
    • How to manage money daily with work pressure?   View Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Basic Application, Telephone Competency Interview, Assessment Centre

Very basic situational judgement test completed before application details are even filled in. The application is fairly basic for a graduate consulting position and there are no further online tests. The next stage is a telephone interview asking pretty much only competency questions.

Eg.
    1. Why Consulting
    2. Why Accenture
    3. How are we different from our competitors
    4. Tell me about our different service lines
    5. How have you demonstrated leadership, good communication, teamwork etc

There is then a small case-study over the phone but again it is fairly basic.

The assessment centre is case study based followed by an individual interview.

User Experience Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

It's a 4 step interview process.

1 - Phone Screen with recruiter. They will go through your prior experience with a fine tooth comb to determine whether or not you have the years of experience for the role.
    2 - Phone Interview with a manager. This interview with also assess your technical skills for the position.
    3 - Situational/Behavioral Interview with another recruiter.
    4 - Virtual Meeting with hiring manager. At this stage, they have assess your qualifications and experience, now it's determining the right fit.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions regarding your experience. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Proposal Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Technical Face to Face for namesake but doesnt happen, all they do is make you sit in a corner of a conference room and hook onto a telephonic interview with some random guy sitting in some other part of the world

Interview Questions
    • Difficult or unexpected question is why does the interview not happen as scheduled   View Answer

Strategy Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Four interviews as an experienced hire. First was with HR and was screening, Second was with HR and another screening, Third was over the phone and with a Manager/Senior Manager, Fourth was in person and with a Manager and Senior Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Accenture has a tendency to ask faux-case questions that are more situational than they are similar to McK, BCG, Bain, or Deloitte (unless you are interviewing for Accenture Strategy).   Answer Question
    I negotiated a higher salary.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

I applied through College.

There were 2 rounds.

1st - APTITUDE.
    There were 3 sections - Quantitative, Verbal, Logical. All the questions were very easy and were solvable within the given time.

2nd - PANEL INTERVIEW.
    It was a very short interview.
    Was asked questions about basics of C and my projects.

Both the rounds were VERY easy. Had no difficulty in passing at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

interview process moves at a snail's pace.very tiring...lot of delays between two rounds...sometimes you get a reply after two months or something.Good thing is they respond quickly if you register at their online portal

I got what i wanted

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Accenture's interview process is of 3 steps.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR interview

Aptitude test consists of few logic, quantitative Analysis and verbal questions. Studies of entrance exams like GRE or GMAT definitely helps cracking the test.

Next step is the Technical Interview. Interviewer will ask random questions on programming languages, Database, Data structure and previous projects.

The final step is HR interview. In this step interviewer asks questions to get to know you as a human.

If selected, you will have to go through GFT and stream training. In GFT (Green Field Training) employees are given basic idea of all the technologies being used in Accenture.
    After that, for freshers, a stream is assigned and stream training is carried out to make you good at the specific technology.

After training we get calls from different projects for interview. They will ask questions related to your technology. If selected, you will get joining to the project location.

Interview Questions
    • Can we have more than 1 main functions in a class of JAVA?   View Answer
    • Explain in detail the process you followed while doing your final year project in bachelor's.   Answer Question
    • Explain your logic to generate fibonacci series.   Answer Question
    • Logic to print *'s in the shape of diamond with minimum number of for loops in JAVA.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to join Accenture?   Answer Question
    I had to do negotiation with the job location. They gave me joining in a location other than my preferences.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

very good process, only hard workers got through,very robust, managers were good and friendly. just need to work smart for the process.was tested for core competencies and extempore skills, and the hr was friendly and was very good with the talks