Accenture

3,569 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2008.

Detailed process. Consists of behavioural, Skills, soft skills test.
    Aimed at finding the experience, relevance to the job

Interview Questions
    SHould negotiate very hard otherwise will get a raw deal. Make your expectation clear from day one.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2008.

Submit job application which induced your CV, but also responding to a few short answer questions
    Phone interview from a HR representative
    Phone Interview with a Manager
    Face to face interview with a Senior Manager
    Phone interview with a senior Executive

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember any of the questions from the interview   Answer Question
    There was no negation within the offer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

3 interviews
    First is a screening interview
    Second is a skills interview
    Third is a partner closing interview

No negotiation - take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2008.

The interview process was very professional and provided the opportunity to speak to executive level staff and to better understand the company. This helped in setting some expectations with myself.

No negotiations occurred

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wollongong
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wollongong

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in June 2007.

The first phone interview asked me about my vision or what I would like to be in the future. They're trying to align my vision with what company wants to achieve in the future.

After that, I got a 1-1 interview, the interviewer asked me about my skills, and also about soft skills.

Last interview was with the senior exec. The interviewer asked me again about what I wanted to achieve and all those hopes in the future

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

The interview process described in this post is for individuals applying to Accenture as a experienced hire.

First interview: This is a phone screen with the recruiter to discuss your qualification for the position. The recruiter will lightly go through your resume to ensure that you meet the qualifications for the position. Make sure that you know your resume well and that you can relate it back to the position you are applying too.

Second Interview: This is a Technical screen by a manager on your soon to be team. This person will be asking you about your technical background as it relates to the position. It is extremely important to be able to relate your experience back to the job description as well as be current on things occurring in that field. Use the STAR or PARADE (Victor Cheng) methodology to relate your experience. This style of answering questions is the preferred mechanism for relation information to Accenture managers. Also, Put together 3 to 5 examples of your work that you can refer back to when asked questions. You should know these scenarios like the back of your hand so you can deliver the information with ease to the interviewing manager. Answer all of the interviewing managers questions honestly and tell them when you haven't had experience in a certain area but you would love to grow your knowledge base. If your recruiter is amazing and you make it past the technical screen they will give you some tidbits on things you could approve upon before your next interview. Take this information to heart and Practice, Practice, Practice!!!

Third Interview: Consists of meeting with a Senior Manager. The senior manager will perform a behavioral interview which discusses your background in an indirect manner. The interviewer will ask you about your current project and the role you played on the team. They are looking too see if you were a leader and what type of activities you have completed. Be sure to really have an answer for the following questions: Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on? During this interview be honest with your short falls and make sure to play up the items in your career that you have shined on. Prepare several questions to ask your interviewer. Be sure to create questions that are interesting and dynamic which really sure your character.

Last Step in the process is circling back with the recruiter and receiving your offer letter. Make sure that you do some negotiation in this process. A good book to read in regards to this matter is called The Recruiting Snitch!

I hope this post helps future Accenture employees. I know without the information on this site I would not be able to prepare appropriately.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

3 interviews with 2 telephonic and 1 in person. interview is all about the different scenarios / case study and what they look for is your approach towards solving the problem

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

The process is organized. The initial interview is by group. There is a facilitator that will be present in every room. After the group interview, they will interview you individually to check on your pronunciation. Then, they will give you the evaluation sheet on the errors on your "speech test". As usual, they will tell that they will call you for updates.

Interview Questions
    • The facilitator asked to pick a card which shows a picture which you will describe what happened before, during and after the picture.   View Answer

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

HR's are doing hell @ Accenture

This company is doing hell with the job applicants

- No Preliminary interview details (like Current Salary, Years of exp. etc.)
     - No specific time for scheduling the interview
     - after everything happens they will update status like ("Compensation Mismatch")

It's a high UN-Professionalism and they are wasting the time of many good candidates. This has happened with me TWICE and there is no process to approach the HR.

Even if you wrote emails to the HR, they will never revert back to you.

After clearing all the rounds HR will update the status as "Compensation Mismatch - Awaiting suitable demand"

Accenture is creating a big -ve by doing these bad practices.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

applied online. The process took 4+ weeks HR is not helpful 40 days no response
    first HR phoned to me and asked salary expectation + work permit + language level + education and backround of your experience
    what day will it be interview with whom.

Interview Questions
    • questions based on a given short text*
      essay question to be answered in the language applied for.
      What do you know about Social Media? (this position is checking photos and contents of Facebook)

Outsourcing job for Facebook *
      Salary expectation * checking 4000 photos everyday for language groups.

View Answer