Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014
3,177 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Management Consulting Development Program Analyst Interview

Applied through my career center after attending a number of information sessions. I had a great perception of Accenture until my interview when my interviewer just watched me struggling with the case for 25 min without collaborating (I've gotten positive feedback/moved on/ received offers from my last 20+ case interviews so I can say this was not normal). All the questions after revolved around Accenture (e.g. what research have you done, how are our management and strategy practices different...)

Interview Questions
    • The case revolved around optimizing temporary worker usage   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

The process will be done 3 times. First by HR then will follow by the team manager and lastly will be by the project lead. After that the HR will come back to you about 2 weeks later if you get selected. And you need to wait for about a month for a background check.

Business and Systems Integration Analyst Interview

On campus interview, then office visit and interview with multiple managers / sr. managers. Relatively un-intimidating experience. Typical behavioral questions were asked, and mostly the interviewers just wanted to get to know you and see if you would fit in with the company.

Analytics Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

1 Recruiter Interview (Assess for fit)
    2 Senior Manager Interviews (Assess for my analytic knowledge... straight forward asking of what I did in the past work places and drilling into the analytics)
    1 Managing Director (Fit + semi-technical interview)
    One of the senior manager interviews was in person and everything else on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • The MDs very technical as well. Was cool that I was able to have a deep dive into the deep Analytics with the MD.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

was difficult - cleared many rounds, took training for 1 month in hardware and networking basics by micro academy then got selected. Was a desktop support engineed when i started my career in 2007, then got Internal momvent after 5years now working in security domain

IT Operations Analyst Interview

My interview process was great. I had two rounds of scheduled interviews. Both interviewers were extremely professional and asked me questions about ITIL.The interviewers did not make me wait and the interviews started on time. I did not have to wait for hours like I had to in some other companies. I was very happy and pleased with the interviews and it gave me a highly positive opinion about the organization. My supervisor who was also my interviewer was very friendly and helped me through the joining and onboarding process after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was why I had chosen to change career streams. I told my interviewer the reasons for the change and the interviewer did not press the matter further.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

First round - Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. We had three sections. Quants, Logical and English, Almost everyone were selected
    Final round- Group interview. A panel of 2 members interviewed us in groups just to check if we are able to communicate properly. Everybody who spoke for a couple of mins got selected.

They have a 1 year bond

Senior Analyst Interview

3 rounds. 2 technical and one HR. Pretty easy basic technical questions. They just focus on basic questions and ask about your own approach of coding. HR round is to test your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle tough people in your team?
      How to handle clients in term of dead lines..
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accenture.

Submitted my application through our campus job fair. Received a call after one month for a scheduled written exam. Passed the exam. Got interviewed on the same day. Received a call the following day re job offer.