Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014
3,191 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Campus recruiting is standard get-to-know you interview, be sure to be able to introduce yourself in a favorable way and highlight any extracurricular activities. 2nd round was on-site and behavioral be sure to prepare specific examples. 3rd round takes a whole day but mainly was an orientation.

Interview Questions

Operating Group Entry Level Business and Systems Integration Consulting Analyst Interview

very easy going very easy going first was face to face then a second interview by phone, be prepare, study a lot fo the accenture core values since it will help. Al were behavioral questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

It was a very easy process- A aptitude round followed by a HR round and a technical round it was a one day process. Very friendly people from the HR to the managers who took the interview.

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview process was unorganized. I have seen the questions one of my interviewer gave me so I told him and he just pulled something out of thin air. I think I did really well on the impromptu case but no idea whether that affected me in any way.

My 2nd interview, interviewer also just pulled something out of thin air and I was the first person he tried this on. Pretty sure the way he gives the case will be different from candidate to candidate so it's not a fair assessment of performance.

One of my friend also interviewed with Accenture on the same day, was originally told to be interviewing for the Business Strategy group but on the day of interviewed with M&A group.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected just unorganized. The way the cases are communicated to candidates will affect candidate performance no doubt.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Development Program Analyst Interview

Applied through my career center after attending a number of information sessions. I had a great perception of Accenture until my interview when my interviewer just watched me struggling with the case for 25 min without collaborating (I've gotten positive feedback/moved on/ received offers from my last 20+ case interviews so I can say this was not normal). All the questions after revolved around Accenture (e.g. what research have you done, how are our management and strategy practices different...)

Interview Questions
    • The case revolved around optimizing temporary worker usage   Answer Question

Business and Systems Integration Analyst Interview

On campus interview, then office visit and interview with multiple managers / sr. managers. Relatively un-intimidating experience. Typical behavioral questions were asked, and mostly the interviewers just wanted to get to know you and see if you would fit in with the company.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Very fast. They were polite, and helpful and lenient throughout the whole process. I was asked if I could reschedule, but I had exams during the other times they were available, so I was able to keep my time.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Attended the first round of interviews on campus. The first round consists of reviewing your resume and discussing basic job qualifications. All interviewees were told they would hear from HR by 6pm the same day regarding the second round of interviews the following day. The second round is the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect your day-to-day duties to be as an analyst?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

The process will be done 3 times. First by HR then will follow by the team manager and lastly will be by the project lead. After that the HR will come back to you about 2 weeks later if you get selected. And you need to wait for about a month for a background check.