Accountemps

Updated 7 Dec 2014
Updated 7 Dec 2014

2.1

Accountant Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Billing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions
    • The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

NA

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum wage I would accept?   View Answer
    I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Accounting Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.

Temporary Accounting Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Simply signed some forms, and answered some questions about the resume. They tried to find temporary positions for candidate who went througn the process, but no guarantee that there would be suitable position. Resume will be kept on file for 6 months.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

It's a super easy interview, most of my time was spending on the forms. After the interview, they scheduled me to have another interview with the company who hires the data entry clerk. The second interview was not difficult too, just regular questions, no unexpected things. They didn't choose me because they are more interested in the guy who has customer service experience.

Accounting Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question