Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2015

2.1

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accountemps (Fishers, IN (US)).

Interview

They are more interested in getting you on their payroll system to show they have viable candidates than they are in actually finding you an appropriate long term position. Applied to a position they had advertised. This position did not really exist, but was used to get candidates into their database. Interview last may 15 minutes, long enough for them to obtain all your personal information and have you sign paperwork using their services.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Braintree, MA (US)).

Interview

They call you in and test you. Interview is not that difficult. Once you are in the system, you generally don't have to come back for the next assignment, unless it has been a long time.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know what type of experience you have.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Canfield, OH (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Uploaded resume thru website. Called me to come into office and meet with rep. Filled out all paperwork, then had brief interview. Asked no questions about qualifications or past employment. Described job applied for only.

Interview Questions

• When would you be available to start? How far was I willing to drive for temp positions.   1 Answer

Accepted other offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I got a call from Accountemps recruiter the day after I applied online. The recruiter told me that he wants to see me and talk a little bit more about me and my work experience.The recruiter then invited me for interview. It was a really quick process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked about my working experience, what kind of working environment, and salary requirement.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

My interviewer's name is Tom. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease by making eye contact and paying attention to what I was saying, rather than staring at a clip-board thinking about his next question. He seemed to be understanding about my situation and my needs and the fact that I was am re-entering the work force after eight years. The only problem is that it went so well, I was convinced I would be getting a call. However, as of yet, I have not.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job I would be happiest doing.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accountemps (Iowa City, IA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter just went through my resume and asked a lot of details questions based on my personal experience. It was quite easy if you did do something significant in your past experience. Also, she asked me why I was interested in doing Finance/Accounting work.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and why are you interested in doing Finance/Accounting work?   Answer Question

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fair and easy, no hard questions, very friendly and relaxed. After coming to the office 2 times, and after having conversations with bunch of different people from the office, finally got an offer and accepted it. Which I will later regret!

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I completed the employee application online, within a day I had gotten a call the following day and meet with the account representative the following day. Nice reception the meeting with detailed.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in December 2014.

Interview

The process was quick, which only took a day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview questions were not hard. It was a very quick interview, probably 10 to 15 minutes and I wasn't being asked specific questions related to the position. Anyway, they said they would follow up with me but I have not heard anything ever since.

Billing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions

• The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question