Accountemps

Updated 17 Nov 2014
Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2013.

I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.

Interview Questions
    • just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
      They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers.
        Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accountemps in April 2013.

The interviewer was nice and friendly. She was straight forward and was direct to the point.

There wasn't any.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in March 2013.

The hiring process started easily enough. I got a phone call from one of their recruiters. She was very pleasant and made me feel at home. She sent me an email with a link to some application to fill out online. Instead of testing your skills in the office like they used to, they now allow you to take the typing and ten-key tests from your home. You are also given a word test and and excel test. The Excel test was the dumbest one I have ever taken. All of the questions are outdated and the way they want you to problem solve is not how anyone works with excel. For example, one of the questions asked you to perform the task of adding together several columns and getting a total but without using the automatic formula part of Excel. Who does that?

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. I told them what I was interested in making.

Staffing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

My resume was passed to a regional manager and I was contacted by phone. They set up an in person where we discussed my background and sales experience. The district president happened to be in the office on that day and I had a one on one interview with them as well.

I was able to negotiate a higher base salary but they often have a take it or leave it mentality with their first offer.

Entry Level Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in February 2013.

The process goes like this: Phone interview with a recruiter who goes over your resume with you and asks you a few questions regarding each past experience/position, then if you are successful with that, you are asked to set up an interview. My interview was scheduled for the next day. I went in and the first 30 minutes I had to sign forms, tons of them. After like 45 minutes or so, I was called into my interview and the surprise came...It's not for that job. What Accountemps does is interview you by assessing your skills and past experiences to place you into an "assignment". These assignments are jobs that employers are looking to fill but don't want to go through all the hassle of interview hundreds of individuals, so they turn to this Temp Agency. After the interview, I was introduced to the recruiter's colleague which I had a brief five minute interview with. We talked about possible job openings and what interests I had in a company. I said Non-Profits because I love Non-Profits! Two days later, I was given a call and another person at Accountemps said, "We have an opening that pays $xx amount, term period, location, Non-Profit, do you want the job? I said Yes and I had work the next day. Now that's fast employment.

Interview Questions
    • Unlike ordinary interviews, I didn't feel like I was even asked anything different from an regular interview.   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accountemps.

Applied online and was invited to have the accounting and excel tests. The tests provide you with scores for begining skills, intermediate and upper level skills. After passing with at least 75% score on both accounting and excel, you are offered a position and you are invited for several interviews with staffing executives and branch managers at the office you applied and at other four offices around Dallas.

It was easy and normal, as I was aware of the process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in November 2012.

It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.

Senior Accountant--Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2012.

Interviewed for temp to hire position. I was brought in for more interviews with several different people. These positions often pay less than you could make working at a company. However, you get a much greater variety of work. The main thing is whether you can make it on the lower salary.

Interview Questions
    Based on salary guide for where I lived. I would suggest negotiating using salaries in the mid-range.

Account Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Asked to take several online knowledge and skills tests, such as basic accounting, excel, reconciliation, etc. and then went to an on-site interview, asking about background, work experience, career goal, job expectation, salary expectation, etc.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Working of tally software , excel , ms office, and any of software working of performances in the training of soft ware

Interview Questions
    • return will be summit late than which calculation and when working of the return submitted   View Answer