Adecco Interview Questions

Updated 18 Sep 2014
Updated 18 Sep 2014

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Girard, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!