Adecco Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2014
67 interviews

2.6

Incident Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

basic questions regarding SLA, KPI, KPO, business processes, difference between incident.interactions.service request; exchange of tickets; reports, creation and modifications, purpose of the ILC, working teams communication, towers;
    Manage incident lifecycle utilizing the IMPACT Solution
    -Run the end to end incident lifecycle report
    -Monitor for incidents and service requests out of process and perform analysis or contact workgroup owner/supervisor until resolution
    -Track all rootcauses and actions. Where needed invoke the appropriate support to move incidents through the process, enable and coordinate communication between different support teams
    -Provide input to review teams for performance improvement eg: drive process and knowledge base updates
    -Drive resolution and avoidance of complaints related to incident lifecycle management
    -Link with outage, problem and change management
    -Analyze open incidents and service requests for matching symptoms and multiple occurrences
    -Management communication
    -Prepare material for tower lead meeting
    -Review performance with account / service desk / supervisor and take action where required

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Employee in Zug (Switzerland)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
    Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

No Negotiation

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!