Adecco

60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Temp Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2011.

Interview Details It was a multiple stage process. I was first called by a corporate recruiter to set a phone interview at a later date. After the phone interview I was scheduled to interview with the local Branch Manager. Next was a face to face interview with the Regional Vice President. The RVP had to fly in so the interview as almost 2 weeks later. Then I had a phone interview with Senior Vice President. I was told that if you make it past the Branch Manager and RVP that the phone interview with the SVP is just a formality.

Interview Question – The Regional Vice President had me role play how to set an appointment (over the phone) and also how to run the appointment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate

Recruiter Interview

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

Interview Question – What gets you up in the morning?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details I have applied and was interviwed initially for a client-based position but after this process has finished unsuccessfuly, Adecco offers me an internal position.
I had three interviewes - one phone pre-screening, one face to face with the current job holder of the position that was going to be open and another face to face with the team manager. Everyone was very king and positive and called me exactly when they were promised to.
At that time I have considered an offer by another company so I told Adecco that I am a little bit in a hurry and they reacted very professionally and did everything possible to speed up their process.

Interview Question – If there are not good candidates for a particular position you are recruiting for, where could you find them?   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Solution Design Engineer Interview

Glattbrugg (Switzerland)

I applied online - interviewed at Adecco in April 2012.

Interview Details Everything 5 stars. From the reception to the HR guy, to the decoration.

Interview Question – Just general questions. Felt very, very comfortable during the interview.   Answer Question

Receiving Clerk Interview

Receiving Clerk

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Question – Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Question – Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.

Very Difficult Interview

Cite Civil Engineer Interview

Kragujevac (Serbia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

Interview Details I did not have an interview with Addeco, but interview was with the PM of the client Plaza Centers, and after that with the Director of the Plaza Centers for Serbia, and they hired me through Adecco, as an outsource. After those interviews, also on the Client's request, I had test and interview with Adecco's psychologist regarding my personality test.

Interview Question – "please tell me three god and and three weak sides of your personality"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco