Adecco Interview Questions

Updated 18 Sep 2014
Updated 18 Sep 2014

2.6

Recruiter Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

I have applied and was interviwed initially for a client-based position but after this process has finished unsuccessfuly, Adecco offers me an internal position.
    I had three interviewes - one phone pre-screening, one face to face with the current job holder of the position that was going to be open and another face to face with the team manager. Everyone was very king and positive and called me exactly when they were promised to.
    At that time I have considered an offer by another company so I told Adecco that I am a little bit in a hurry and they reacted very professionally and did everything possible to speed up their process.

Interview Questions
    • If there are not good candidates for a particular position you are recruiting for, where could you find them?   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

There was none.

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2012.

I had communicated the professional division but no opportunities with a full-time employee.
    Then they suggested me to join a part-time period with looking for the next jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Was it okay if the half of the last / expectation salary?   View Answer
    Kept on touch for any opportunities when it would opened.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adecco.

Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Questions
    • Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question
    Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.

Incident Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

basic questions regarding SLA, KPI, KPO, business processes, difference between incident.interactions.service request; exchange of tickets; reports, creation and modifications, purpose of the ILC, working teams communication, towers;
    Manage incident lifecycle utilizing the IMPACT Solution
    -Run the end to end incident lifecycle report
    -Monitor for incidents and service requests out of process and perform analysis or contact workgroup owner/supervisor until resolution
    -Track all rootcauses and actions. Where needed invoke the appropriate support to move incidents through the process, enable and coordinate communication between different support teams
    -Provide input to review teams for performance improvement eg: drive process and knowledge base updates
    -Drive resolution and avoidance of complaints related to incident lifecycle management
    -Link with outage, problem and change management
    -Analyze open incidents and service requests for matching symptoms and multiple occurrences
    -Management communication
    -Prepare material for tower lead meeting
    -Review performance with account / service desk / supervisor and take action where required

Shipping/Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Adecco in July 2012.

The interview was at the Adecco location in central Wichita. Very professional office, but a calm atmosphere for applicants and available computers for those who were applying but didn't have computers to complete their online testing process. The group interview was before the one on one interview. Skills assessment was available on line, so I did mine at home. Final group interview gave specific instructions on employer, hours, days and location.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a birth certificate. I had to sent to California for it at the cost of 25 dollars to me.   View Answer
    Very simple. Base pay and overtime not mandatory but available.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

I have been interviewed from the basic level with the techinical panel, also after got selected, which will take place interview with the next level of person, which varies from the C2C.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.