Adecco Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2014
67 interviews

2.6

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in February 2012.

0) Post you CV on HH.ru or SuperJob.ru
    1) Get call from Adecco. Telephone interview
    2) tet a tet interview #1 (adecco 1)
    3) tet a tet interview #2 (adecco 2)
    4) Telephone interview with Employer
    5) tet a tet interview #3 (Employers HR Manager)
    6) tet a tet interview #4 (Employers Project Manager)
    7) Start working.

Interview Questions
    • 7 levels of OSI model?
      what is AD ?
      What you do when TOP manager (in stress) is comming to you for supprot, but you can not support him according to policy ?
      What to do when user is in stress asking for support?
        View Answer
    Be calm
    Be ready
    Be Skilled
    Be sure in yourself

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

telephone interviews with 4 future subordinates. 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    Salary was acceptable so, little to no negotiation other than start date.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in January 2011.

The interview was fairly smooth. Total took about 2 weeks. An online examination session to be completed at home, including an English test, personality, and will-do will-fit test. Three face-to-face interviews. Met with direct report manager, director and CEO. (According to other employees, the candidate could also be interviewed by other team members).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you could not meet the sales target?   View Answer
    Not much. The salary they offered because I was a fresh graduate and it was like a take it or leave it situation.

Bilingual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Goshen, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Goshen, NY (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

office not organized the receptionist was also a recruiter, i had to wait 29 min before being called. the person in charge of the office interview me but it was unprofessional. she did not asked many questions appeared to have an attitude, was arrogant and rude. dont waste your time here.

Interview Questions
    • none, i did most of the taliking and asking and at the end she said i talked too much, was never contacted again. so i guess i did not get the job. lucky me!   Answer Question

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2013.

We had an in-person interview, then a follow-up phone interview, then a second in-person interview. Then I had a brief phone interview with Adecco's client then had a panel interview in person with client. After each contact with client, I had to call Adecco for a debriefing. There were many forms to fill out, including an agreement to arbitration. I also found out during the client interview that other Adecco candidates were being interviewed for the position as well.

Project Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Competency test, GD, PI, Written Test

IT Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Questions
    • As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
    The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
    After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2011.

It was a multiple stage process. I was first called by a corporate recruiter to set a phone interview at a later date. After the phone interview I was scheduled to interview with the local Branch Manager. Next was a face to face interview with the Regional Vice President. The RVP had to fly in so the interview as almost 2 weeks later. Then I had a phone interview with Senior Vice President. I was told that if you make it past the Branch Manager and RVP that the phone interview with the SVP is just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • The Regional Vice President had me role play how to set an appointment (over the phone) and also how to run the appointment.   Answer Question
    Unable to negotiate