Adobe

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Fair

Cold Call Interview

Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Questions
    • After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

German Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

My application at Adobe in Germany was the worse candidate experience I have ever had. The process took almost 10 months..I went through 5 interviews and I never received a feedback.

The absolute lowlight is however the illegal question I was asked in the final interview: "Are you married or single"?! I was shocked and I felt really bad after this question as they discriminated me with regard to my marital status. Even children knows that these questions are prohibited! Superbad.

I believe that an interview training is urgently needed for interviewers at Adobe as this is an unacceptable mistake and this could have legal consequences.

I will never apply again for Adobe.

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe.

Slow, but very organized. The interview was fairly easy, 4 individual interviews about 30 minutes each. They want to see if you're a good fit, mostly behavioral questions. They want to know if you will get along with the people in the company, as well as the team. Interviewers are laid back and friendly and will walk through your resume and ask specifics.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult group   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Got an on-campus interview from career fair. Talked to the hiring manager the second day. Invited for a Adobe Technical Interview Forum which is a two-day process during which you talk to different teams on the first day and interview with different teams that you are interested in on the second day.

Intern Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

I got the interview opportunity after dropping the resume at the university job fair. I got the phone call 2 to 3 days later. That was a on campus interview. I found all persons involved in the hiring procedure are nice, and the whole interview procedure was, too. Positive experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

I went to University's career fair and drop my resume. At the same night, I got a call from Adobe and did a On-campus interview next day. And then got invited to the next step at San Jose. The interviewer were extremely nice.

Sale Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

Hiring process took months because managers was very busy. But when it started it was very unformel and just a good chat about business contribution and how to deal with customers. They was not honest about my role in the compayn and the level of seniority was changed in downwards direction.

Interview Questions
    • I was requested to translate my documentation to another language.   Answer Question
    The company have very good insight to salery level. And are a marketleader.

Data Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

I sent resume from career fair on campus, and the recruiter reached me back in two days. Then After a phone call from recruiter we assigned a phone interview a week later (Jan 22nd). I have not heard back from them yet. Still in progress.

Interview Questions
    • Generate all valid parentheses pairs of a given number of parentheses.   Answer Question