Adobe

Updated 13 Dec 2014
Updated 13 Dec 2014

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Fair

Cold Call Interview

Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Questions
    • After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2014.

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions
    • C string manipulation. bash script. etc   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions
    • What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.

Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

The hiring and interviewing process consisted of two HR generalists interviewing me. They were very friendly but do expect you to research and know the company. The questions were pretty standard and they definitely ask questions based on resume so be sure to know what you are talking about.

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question