Adobe

Updated 24 Nov 2014
Updated 24 Nov 2014

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Fair

Cold Call Interview

Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Questions
    • After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions
    • What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.
        Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

The hiring and interviewing process consisted of two HR generalists interviewing me. They were very friendly but do expect you to research and know the company. The questions were pretty standard and they definitely ask questions based on resume so be sure to know what you are talking about.

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

The entire experience with Adobe is good.
    -Very efficient
    -Close follow up by the recruiter
    - Hiring managers are very professional and also they asked interesting questions
    - Unfortunately position is being put on hold despite going through several rounds it is a pity I didn't get to join them

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

I applied through collage career fair and had an on-campus interview. Then, got a onsite interview the week after. We spent two days at Adobe. The first day was like a mini career fair. We can talk to the teams that we are interested in. By the end of the day we ranked the teams that we are willing to interview with. At that night we got our interview schedule for tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • The team I interviewed with asked four simple technical questions.
      (1) Finding bugs in a C code (something about index out of bound.)
      (2) Basic idea of constructor and destructor in C++.
      (3) Given an integer array and its length. Eliminate the duplicated numbers in the array.
      (4) Point out the flaw of a class in C++ (poor memory management.)
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

On campus, 3 round of onsite, people are good, very good. There are many teams that are hiring so that I have 3 rounds of it. Many multimedia position and QA besides programmer.

Interview Questions
    • find the all the nodes in a tree which the distance of k to the target node   Answer Question