Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Negotiation Details – Fair

Cold Call Interview

Cold Call

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Question – After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

Partnerships Interview

Partnerships

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details Referred by high level Adobe employee. Recruiting was amazing, thoughtful, informative and well tuned with the company needs. Interviewer was shocked I was female and I was dead on arrival as a result.

Interview Question – "How do you feel about sometimes, just having to be one of the boys?"   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Senior Instructional Designer
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Interview Details Lots of great questions, very conversational, but still difficult. I think the two primary interviewers may have been playing good cop/bad cop, they were both very friendly, but one was much more challenging than the other.

Interview Question – When do you want to stop working? (retire...., I'm only 32 so this threw me off)
How are you different from your manager?
Lots of behavioral questions specific to my role
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good. They were friendly and valued me during the process. They budged on some things and were immoveable on others.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Technical Support Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe in May 2010.

Interview Details The interview process is very long. Mine took roughly 3 months. There are quite a few interviews including phone and onsite. I was interviewed by 6 different people as well as a peer group. They have changed it now to an all day interview that includes lunch and an interview with all of the managers.

Interview Question – I was asked to write coding on a white board   Answer Question

NONE Interview

NONE
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I have applied on line. I have several friends that work for Adobe in other countries and they are quite satisfied by their position.

The recruiter sends a mail to pursue with this position, then it forgets about the phone call that we just scheduled and after 1 day leaves a message on the phone saying to call back. Call back, no answer - then the rejection mail.

Sending back a mail to the recruiter for explanations .. oups .. let's reschedule it .. but how (?) since you already rejected my application .

Worst experience ever .. from a company like Adobe ..

Interview Question – The recruiter was too busy to process the application ..   Answer Question

User Experience Architect Interview

User Experience Architect
McLean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in June 2014.

Interview Details The Adobe hiring process is direct and thorough. You will be told the expected number of calls, meetings, interviews and more. Professional and upfront at all times. HR screen, multiple peer/colleague rounds, in-person with leadership, calls w HQ staffers (peers and senior level). Sadly, Adobe was acting as if they had contracts in place and were in immediate need to hire (they weren't, and were still bidding on work).

Started out strong, then felt very amateur and rookie level, which was shocking from a company of Adobe's size.

Interview Question – If you could hire a counterpart to compliment your skills, what would you look for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received verbal offer without their contract in place. HR offered the "just one more interview" stall tactic before I politely passed, which was a shame, this is a really exciting group!

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Operations Engineer Interview

Senior Operations Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details Contacted based on LinkedIn profile and put in touch immediately with a hiring manager. Expectations for the role and the interview process were given up front. Quickly began phone interviews with key team members, first by phone and then in house. In house interview was a nearly all day event and included key people in the team and related teams. Some white-boarding was requested in-line with job requirements. No silly brain-teasers or off-topic curve balls. On-site interviews were followed up with an on-line proof-of-skills exercise covering most areas in the job requirement; was challenging but in-line with role expectations. One of the smoothest interview processes I have experienced.

Interview Question – The on-line skills assessment was a simplified, no doubt, mirror of real-world role tasks. Drew on every area of skill required for the position and was conducted via a screen-sharing session.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, no hassle.

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I got contacted by a recruiter who had my resume on file. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter, I had a phone conversation with one of the managers in the ADM team. Shortly following that, I was given a week to develop a plan for my internship and to present it to several ADM managers.

Interview Question – Detailing your experience against quota.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Interview Question – aptitude was always tough for me.   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!