Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Negotiation

Fair

Cold Call Interview

Interview

Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Questions

• After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   1 Answer

Iss Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Series of 5 phone interviews followed up by 2 in person interviews. Position evolved and I had an additional 3 phone interviews. Each interview was between 30 min and an hour, and consisted of a mix of describing my resume and then some industry specific questions. Everyone was great. The questions shouldn't be hard if you're a good fit for the position. They are thorough and want the right fit. They want to know you know what you're talking about and are a good fit for the company culture. The whole process from first call to offer was about 2 and a half weeks. Start date was 2 weeks after that. Know the product and the company. Research the position and what you'll be doing before the interviews.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was face to face and it least for an hour or two.There where 5 interviewers and they asked me question from different fields ( electronics/software/analog design/digital design )

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negociation.

German Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

My application at Adobe in Germany was the worse candidate experience I have ever had. The process took almost 10 months..I went through 5 interviews and I never received a feedback.

The absolute lowlight is however the illegal question I was asked in the final interview: "Are you married or single"?! I was shocked and I felt really bad after this question as they discriminated me with regard to my marital status. Even children knows that these questions are prohibited! Superbad.

I believe that an interview training is urgently needed for interviewers at Adobe as this is an unacceptable mistake and this could have legal consequences.

I will never apply again for Adobe.

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Slow, but very organized. The interview was fairly easy, 4 individual interviews about 30 minutes each. They want to see if you're a good fit, mostly behavioral questions. They want to know if you will get along with the people in the company, as well as the team. Interviewers are laid back and friendly and will walk through your resume and ask specifics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult group   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an on-campus interview from career fair. Talked to the hiring manager the second day. Invited for a Adobe Technical Interview Forum which is a two-day process during which you talk to different teams on the first day and interview with different teams that you are interested in on the second day.

Intern Interview

Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity after dropping the resume at the university job fair. I got the phone call 2 to 3 days later. That was a on campus interview. I found all persons involved in the hiring procedure are nice, and the whole interview procedure was, too. Positive experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to University's career fair and drop my resume. At the same night, I got a call from Adobe and did a On-campus interview next day. And then got invited to the next step at San Jose. The interviewer were extremely nice.