Adobe

199 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cold Call Interview

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Question – After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Newton, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Interview Details Was first approached via an Adobe recruiter via LinkedIn, spoke a couple of times and was given an online technical test. The test itself was fairly straight forward. Spoke with the hiring manager next, then was finally brought in for the in-person interview. During the in-person I was given another technical exam which was more complex and covered a wider array of topics. I interviewed with three people including the hiring manager and one of my peers. Throughout the whole process the interviews were a combination of technical and company fit questions. Everyone was very friendly and professional throughout the whole process especially the recruiter who was constantly in contact and made the process seamless.

Interview Question – There was an I++ question on the technical exam that was unexpected and gave me some difficulty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer was quite fair but you can always negotiate for a bit more.

Very Difficult Interview

Solutions Consultant Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted online by a department head and asked if I'd be interested in applying for a specific position. What followed was a very quick, but intense interviewing process. In the course of a week and a half I had 6 hour long phone interviews, a day trip up to Boston to meet with the hiring manager, an overnight out to Utah to meet the team, had to provide a portfolio of my work, and give an hour long presentation. While it made for a very difficult and intense week (while still working full time), I appreciated that the process did not drag on needlessly.

Interview Question – How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Lehi, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Interview Details Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Question – How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I was initially contacted via email. We setup a time to do a phone interview within a day or two after the initial contact. The phone interview was with an extremely young and new employee for Adobe and she simply asked about my background relating to the job description. Then she asked me for a few questions after which she said she had taken some notes and I would be contacted by another hiring manager in the near future. It was simple and it felt generic.

Interview Question – There was nothing except for if I liked lead generation and what experience I had with it.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details There are two rounds: a phone screen and an on-site interviews. The phone screen asks about your previous projects and your goal in career. We only did one simple technical question writing a factorial function (be careful of edge cases and input errors). Got to the on-site interview meeting with the manager and two other people on the team. The manager asks out vision and goal and another simple technical question. The second person asks two more harder technical questions, but still not too hard. The final one asks a brain teaser and an object-oriented design.

Interview Question – (1) Factorial and Fibonacci functions (recursion, trade-off, what if we want to call it several times?)
(2) Given a binary tree, return another tree with reverse in-order traversal.
(3) Find output and bugs in a given program.
(4) Design an object-oriented program for a library (emphasis on users, types of books, check-out, return)
  Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Question – The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Purchasing Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I was originally hired as a part-time employee but the interview process was still intense.

Negotiation Details – I had another job offer so I disclosed what it was and they offered me $1.00 more per hour. I was hired as a part-time employee but I'm now a salaried full-time employee.

Experience Design Internship Interview

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Phone interview. Went through my portfolio.

Interview Question – What did you learn from this project   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Lehi, UT (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in January 2014.

Interview Details Initially communicated with hiring manager because of employee connection, but the first official communication came from the department's recruiting resources. The interview process went very quickly, consisting of about 7 interviews from various levels within the org. The recruiter was quite passive-aggressive, which almost completely turned me off to the job opportunity in the first place, but the compensation and other intangible benefits kept me on board.

Interview Question – Do you really want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate based on research and past experience at the company a significant salary increase.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice. All 199 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.