Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.2

Account Executive Interview

Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Fair

Cold Call Interview

Being referred to by a client of Business Catalyst, I gave them a call as I was working on a similar platform as they did and believed that I could add value to their business. I was offered an interview. It was at the dawn of Business Catalyst being acquired by Adobe and moving to San Jose.

Interview Questions
    • After being asked into fine details of the platform that I've been working on, they asked if I believed that such platform was so good, why I would like to work for them.   View Answer

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

Research Interview

The mentor carried a phone interview to talk about research. For research intern, they focus on if your background match their requirements. And then the mentor have the right to decide for an offer.

Summer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Almost everyone has a network connection into Adobe / reference before the interview process. I would recommend taking that route. Then, you'll undergo the regular hiring process, such as an online or phone interview and on-site meetings.

I met my managers/team before I was officially given an offer, which was slightly confusing because they talked as if I was a part of the team.. but I hadn't been communicated such by the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are straightforward, about yourself, your skills, and what you'll bring to the team other-wise. No brain teasers, but you need to think quickly and give an honest, genuine response.   Answer Question
    No negotiation because I thought the pay was fine. I heard Adobe doesn't generally negotiate for interns, though.

Partnerships Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Referred by high level Adobe employee. Recruiting was amazing, thoughtful, informative and well tuned with the company needs. Interviewer was shocked I was female and I was dead on arrival as a result.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you feel about sometimes, just having to be one of the boys?"   View Answer

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Lots of great questions, very conversational, but still difficult. I think the two primary interviewers may have been playing good cop/bad cop, they were both very friendly, but one was much more challenging than the other.

Interview Questions
    • When do you want to stop working? (retire...., I'm only 32 so this threw me off)
      How are you different from your manager?
      Lots of behavioral questions specific to my role
        Answer Question
    Good. They were friendly and valued me during the process. They budged on some things and were immoveable on others.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe in May 2010.

The interview process is very long. Mine took roughly 3 months. There are quite a few interviews including phone and onsite. I was interviewed by 6 different people as well as a peer group. They have changed it now to an all day interview that includes lunch and an interview with all of the managers.

User Experience Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in June 2014.

The Adobe hiring process is direct and thorough. You will be told the expected number of calls, meetings, interviews and more. Professional and upfront at all times. HR screen, multiple peer/colleague rounds, in-person with leadership, calls w HQ staffers (peers and senior level). Sadly, Adobe was acting as if they had contracts in place and were in immediate need to hire (they weren't, and were still bidding on work).

Started out strong, then felt very amateur and rookie level, which was shocking from a company of Adobe's size.

Interview Questions
    • If you could hire a counterpart to compliment your skills, what would you look for.   Answer Question

Received verbal offer without their contract in place. HR offered the "just one more interview" stall tactic before I politely passed, which was a shame, this is a really exciting group!

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe.

I have applied on line. I have several friends that work for Adobe in other countries and they are quite satisfied by their position.

The recruiter sends a mail to pursue with this position, then it forgets about the phone call that we just scheduled and after 1 day leaves a message on the phone saying to call back. Call back, no answer - then the rejection mail.

Sending back a mail to the recruiter for explanations .. oups .. let's reschedule it .. but how (?) since you already rejected my application .

Worst experience ever .. from a company like Adobe ..

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter was too busy to process the application ..   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!