Aerotek

351 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details It was a standard, professional interview; I found a posting on Craigslist, put in my application, had a twenty minute phone interview, and had an in person interview at the call center's location. There was a brief data entry test before the interview took place.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   Answer Question

Wayne, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

Interview Details There are 4 interviews:

1) Basic phone interview

2) 1 on 1 interview - Was very challenging and relentless. You must have good credentials and prove you really stand out from the crowd.

3) Interview with 2 managers - Behavioral type interview: they will ask you questions about leadership, goals, and obstacles you've had to overcome.

4) Half day shadow and interview with Account Manager - Meet with 2 Recruiters to discuss position and they'll make you do a practice phone call. Then you will meet with an account manager for a final interview.

Then they all meet and decide if they want to hire you.

That all took me about a month-and-a-half. The whole process itself (just being in house) will be about 8 hours of your time. And it was a waste of mine. If you feel like one of your meetings did not go well, you might as well just end it right there.

Recording Analyst Interview

Recording Analyst
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Excellent interview process! Quick and thorough paperwork, left no room for error by checking all that was filled out at once. Once paperwork was completed, instructions were given to the letter so there was no need to feel puzzled at the info freely given.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
  • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Went with other opportunity

Denver, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Interview process is fairly thorough... I went through several rounds of interviews with managers of various levels, divisions, and experience. They explain the day to day job duties well but do not stress the long hours or strict deadlines.

Interview Question – What do your parents do for work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Base salary + commission.

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Question – Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Boise, ID (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Interview Details Good communications skills, poor questions asked. I was certainly not impressed by the behavior of the recruiter when learning of my employment. The interview process felt more like an interrogation.

Hagerstown, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Had two phone interviews and was informed later they went with other candidates. After the phone interviews they proceed to office shadowing and then interview. The process was pretty quick, they do not keeping you hanging around.

Interview Question – I got asked the same questions with both phone calls. I was multiple times do I work best with a group or as an individual.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details First step--get referred in. Usually you have to know someone to get in--not always but this seems to be the case. You'll go through 1-3 phone screens with an internal recruiter who will put you through the ringer. If you're worried you blew it (i.e. the recruiter says, think about this then get back to me) that's normal. You're fine. Expect 1-4 in person interviews afterward in which you need to be specific in WHY aerotek. There are tons of staffing companies out there. WHY aerotek above those? Answer in the STAR method, don't be overly confident, be prepared to have every answer (literally, every one) with "What else?" Be prepared to defend your answers--this means you should be as honest as possible, so that if your answers are picked apart you don't have to make things up to cover your tail.

There was a BG check, but no drug test. The interview process is very difficult. In fact, after my first in person interview I walked away thinking I didn't get it--but that's just their style. They push you hard, so be prepared.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed/What was the most difficult decision you've had to make?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Bay area, CA = 50k base. Rest of the country is about 33k base.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Woburn, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in October 2011.

Interview Details Initial communications were great however when I went to the office I was in for surprise. Staff made me wait around for 15-20 mins before filling out paperwork, and then came the review. What a disaster this was. Completely not engaged interviewers who were looking to hurry through it to leave for lunch, and they weren't afraid to hide it. The embarrassing part for them is I got their cards and they were more senior than I would have expected this treatment from. The interview wrapped up and I never heard back, but all is well because a week or so later I got an offer doing sales/marketing making over 20k more than I would have at Aerotek.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!