Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2014
Updated 27 Oct 2014

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Intensive interviews with a lot of upper management. Interviewed with 3 people at once, then 1 hire level manager. Ask a lot of questions about circumstances you have had to overcome in your life.

On Premise Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

It was a short phone interview, followed by an online survey, after that it resulted in a face to face interview with the recruiter and the manager. Aerotek was hiring people with minimal staffing skills, they were wanting to train people to do it the Aerotek way.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything to difficult about the interview. At the time they were looking for people with minimal recruiting skills so they could train them properly.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aerotek.

hiring and interview process took almost a week. t was a wonderful experience. at last I acceptedc the offer in no time. the only difficulty that i faced was about my notice period for my former employer. they were so good that they gave me adequate time to join them.

Interview Questions
    • Not got that much...all were general questions related to my positiion   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Recruiter Interview

They were very nice and it seems like a great company to work for. They ask straight forward questions and are looking for outgoing, team-oriented and data driven individuals to join their team. They have many different offices around the US so it seems like a great company to work for. I would have worked for them but I received an offer elsewhere that had a higher salary.

Other job offer

Materials Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone interview with a recruiter. Asked about everything on my resume from my school experience to past work experience. The recruiter was very polite and spoke with a tone that showed interest in me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1. Applied online via LinkedIn
    2. Phone interview with internal recruiter
    3. 1-on-1 interview with Director of Business Development
    4. Behavioral interview with 3 account managers
    5. Half-day shadow with 5-6 different people.

Overall, the process moved pretty quickly. They were really flexible with my schedule when setting up interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in October 2014.

I applied to two HR positions, both of which I exceeded the skills and qualifications. During the initial phone screen, the recruiter was short with me, giving terse answers to my questions. I was asked questions about my current salary, the distance of my commute, etc. although this had no bearing whatsoever on the positions for which I applied. Ask me about my skills, for Pete's sake! That's why you are a recruiter! Very unprofessional behavior, in my opinion.

After all was said and done, I received an email that basically "blew me off" for any position with the company. You would think a recruiting firm would want to place candidates into jobs.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect to be grilled on how far I commute to my current job or to be asked about salary when an offer had not been made nor had the position been discussed in any detail with me.   Answer Question

Senior Reimbursement Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in October 2014.

2 over the phone interviews and 1 face to face interview. The over the phone interviews vere very easy because I am knowledgable of the position. Fast, quick and simple. Have the ontelligence to be able to back up and se your resume with words and you will be fine. 48 hours to do a urine 9 panel drug test. Not a problem. Cant wait for my start date 2 get here! VERY Excited to work here!

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain a difficult situation that I had to work through?   Answer Question
    • Describe the worst mistake that I made at work and how I corrected it.   Answer Question
    It was done over the phone before the interview and I was offered more money than expected.

Delivery Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

As the other interview reviews have mentioned, Aerotek's interview process is very extensive! I was referred to this position internally and it was a the most thorough hiring process I've ever been through! I initially began with a phone interview with an internal recruiter in order to gauge my interest in the position and if I would be a possible fit. After the phone interview, I then moved onto an in person interview with two account recruiting managers. They mainly asked questions pertaining to my experience and how it would correlate to the position as well as what my interest was in working with Aerotek. After the first in person interview, I then moved on to meet with another account recruiting manager as well as a director for a behavioral interview. This part was the most intense…The interview lasted about an hour and a half and mind you, it was my first behavioral interview so I could only expect what I've read online. The questions were specific and were mainly to get a feel for who you really were and how you were able to display leadership, teamwork as well as competitiveness. After I passed the behavioral interview, I then moved on to the half day shadow which at this point, they're pretty serious about you! The half day shadow is super helpful and if you were uneasy about the position up until this point, the shadow will definitely clear everything up. I arrived on-site at 8am in time for their morning meetings. I got the see the office in action and met with 4 separate people; two recruiters, a sales manager and an account manager. Each went over certain aspects of the position and company and also had questions of their own for me. I encourage you to take many notes and ask lots of questions! After the half day shadow, I moved onto the final round which was a wrap up interview. At this point, they just want to make sure that this position is something that you want. They ask you what you've learned at the half day shadow and to reiterate your interest in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in a sales driven environment?   Answer Question