Allianz

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Allianz in October 2011.

Interview Details After the phone interview, I was very excited about this job prospect before the in person interview. They brought me in a few days after the phone interview to meet with 11 different people. There was a simple oral skills test and discussion with the group I was applying with and then a series of short interviews with a lot of people who didn't seem to understand why they were talking to me or what they should be discussing. More than a few of the sessions degenerated into discussions of why anyone would want to work at Allianz. Very strange to hear an interviewer try to talk you out of the job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allianz Derivatives Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allianz employees and interview candidates.