AlliedBarton Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

1.9

Non-Commissioned Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Very Professional. They were real with me and did not beat around the bush. The recruiter Shonda Nickerson was also professional. The pre employment tests where ok. They were there of course to weed out folks. Overall I would say that they are serious about the group of people they hire, and want the best for their team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when had a conflict with a co-worker, and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

When I arrived I filled out the job application. There was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. I had a one on one interview followed by a by a drug test. About a month later I received a phone call and an offer by email.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I submitted an online application, then the district manager called me. After that step, I received an e-mail to come to the district office and have an in-person interview and an orientation.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Applied online, heard back quickly from the recruiter. Recruiter called me to set up an interview. After interview they have you take a pre-employment class for a guard card. Then put you in touch with the account manager at the site you applied for. (at least for me, I applied for a sight and was assigned that site).

Interview Questions

• Describe what customer service means to you.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you thought you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Flex Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I attended one interview and was hired on the spot. However I requested to be interviewed as a candidate for FLEX Lv II security officer and had to follow up for that in a week or less. After that I was schedule to go back in for orientation. At orientation I met two site managers and was thrown into training at their sites lol. The interview itself was one on one and they are basically sitting down with you because you already got the job. Just don't say anything stupid.

Interview Questions

• What interest you in serving as a security officer for AlliedBarton?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Master Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

I received my call back about 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was simple verification of the information provided on my resume. The interviewer actually attempted to steer me away since I was overqualified, but I was desperate for a job at the time and could not refuse. I did not get the position I applied for and was instead sent where the company needed more personnel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I tried to get assigned to a position that fit my qualifications. After all was said and done, I was sent to wherever officers were needed. Pay is contractual based on the location you are sent.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton (Malvern, PA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. It was easy and simple questions. I had to answer questions through a webcam first before I was brought in for a face to ace interview. For the face to face interview I had to answer some easy basic questions.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions

• There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.