AlliedBarton

Average Difficulty
110 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton in May 2012.

Interview Details When you apply online it usually takes a couple weeks for them to call you for the interviewing process. The interviewing process is stander with basic common questions just do your research on the company and be profession about in the interview. Dress professionally with a clean cut.

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Question – none of the questions were unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Security Officer

I applied online and interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details This company has almost no applicants anymore, if you apply you will get hired somewhere. They will throw you at a random site. Every site they have is needing at least one officer and has been for several months.

Interview Question – They have no difficutl or unexpected questions. This company is not original and already know if they are going to hire you when you show up.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AlliedBarton

Interview Details The secretary and the recruiter were professional and friendly. I was interviewed by the recruiter then sent for finger prints. after my background check cleared ( took about a week ) I was called back in, given a drug test and sent to my site.

Interview Question – Tell me about an obstacle that you had to overcome at a previous job.   Answer Question

Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details Quick, took about a week. Interviewed at the office in thousand oaks, cookie cutter crap, then again at the site in woodland hills, again it was questions read off a piece of paper - forget all of the preparation I had done, wasn't even worth it.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – $8.00 for the first few days for training, $9.50 for 60 days, $10 then $10.50 after that. NO POSSIBILITY OF RAISE WITHOUT PROMOTION.

Richmond, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AlliedBarton in March 2014.

Interview Details easy they just need someone that can stand, read write and speak English, has a clean record and looks presentable. The interview was less about getting to know me but if my availability was god for what they had to offer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Security Officer (Unarmed)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AlliedBarton in January 2014.

Interview Details easy simple questions to answer, no worries it is pretty basic. Just review online company information, smile, be positive, answer questions honestly, dress professionally. After you pass a background check and onsite drug test you are pretty much hired, you will be asked to come back for a paid training day.

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details Pretty straightforward interview process. I met a recruiter and an HR person who referred me to the District manager. I was then sent to the client for approval. Really nothing stands out good or bad in the process

Interview Question – Pretty run of the mill questions. Nothing off putting or confusing.   Answer Question

Austin, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton in April 2014.

Interview Details Very simple, I applied online and with in a day received a call from HR to schedule and interview. The interview was easily and included a drug test and very basic questions about costumer service

Interview Question – Is there any negative side effects from wearing a uniform   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negation a every site has a set salary amount

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Interview Details Went to a job fair and went to their table. I left my email address and he called me about 3 days later. The interview was easy. He asked me like 3 or 4 questions and then left & brought in his supervisor to meet me. I was hired right then and there.

Interview Question – None really. He asked what would I do if I saw my co-worker stealing. I said talked to my coworker and tell him to stop. The right answer (he told me this) is to tell your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In the interview he asked what do I want to get paid. He gave me a wage offer over my minimum i wanted.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!