Allstate

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.7

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

same questions you are asked almost everywhere. why do you think we should hire you. what have you done in the past to convince someone. i spoke to 3 different people before i was hired

Interview Questions
    i didnt have to negotiate

No Fault Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

I first applied online from a posting on Indeed. I literally got a call the next day from the recruiter who I had to tell about a time I dealt with a difficult customer. It was REALLY short. Later that day I completed the assessment and got the email that I passed. The following day I got an email setting up the in person interview. I went to the interview and sat with 2 people one wrote and one asked the questions and the other wrote the information down. The questions were basic behavioral questions. It was really laid back. I think met with the Head Manager I guess she asked me a couple of questions. Then I sat with a worker. It was a really good and laid back experience.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly probably just thinking of the answer to questions on the spot. When they asked the question they listed specific things they were looking for.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They gave me extra money because of my experience.

Anonymous Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Posted internally- was called same day to discuss that they would not offer relocation. I was fine with that. Was scheduled an interview with the hiring manager the following week. I was provided a timeframe for a response. Was called later during the timeframe to confirm I could move. No decision was made, was called the following week and asked if I was certain I could relocate at my own expense and no decision was made. Another week went by and they said they needed more time. At this point I gave up. Wound up getting a blanket rejection email. I have never experienced anything like this and to say I am disappointed with the process is an understatement.

The interviews at this company are easy.

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Allstate.

Applied online. Received an email from HR to take an assessment test, and if I pass, I will move on to a phone interview. Passed the assessment test. Had a phone interview and I was able to have a second interview, at the place where I applied at. Two people interviewed me, one was asking the question, while the other wrote down my response.

Actuarial Interview

I applied online through their website and had a phone interview a few days later. The interview was basic and just asked regular questions. It asked about computer skills and talked a lot about exams and what I was planning on taking next.

Interview Questions
    • It asked about a team project I performed and if there were any difficulties during the project and how I was able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

First round was the aptitude test. This was a mass elemination process.Next round was GD round.After this the students had to undergo technical interview.Interview was actually easy.I was asked about OOP concepts , MySQl ,and more about my final year project.Final round was HR.

Interview Questions
    • They had askedme difference between join and union operation in mysql.   Answer Question

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allstate.

I was asked several personal questions about myself and my family. I was also asked about customer service and hours. I was asked questions about my job history and places I have lived. Also asked about my willingness to get license or additional licenses. We talked about working hours and being flexible. Pay and payment type was an issue at first because it is once a month and no set date.

Interview Questions
    They made an offer and I asked for .25¢ more an hour plus after 30 days an additional .25¢ and got it.

Liability Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Applied online. Heard back from them within a couple of days saying they wanted to schedule a phone interview and wanted me to complete a personality assessment. After that, I went in for two very basic interviews, the first one with two team leaders and the second one with a manager. They asked some basic behavioral questions like describe a time when you had to satisfy an angry customer but if you're prepared, it's a breeze. They basically try to do their best in order to make sure you're the best fit for the position because it can be demanding at times. After the second interview, I heard back a few days later with an offer in which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were given a new set of objectives/responsibilities at your job and how did you adjust to them?   Answer Question
    This is my first job out of college so I didn't negotiate

Accountant Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 30 minute interviews. The first was to go over my background and walk through my resume. The next two consisted of behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you had to make an ethical decision   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Automation Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Allstate.

1) face to face interview was happen in Bangalore.After That ,received the mail that i had pass the round and other round with other folks on skype ,But it never happened .

After alot of follow up they are saying that post is shifted to Pune ,You have to wait .