Alpaytac, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. in December 2012.

Interview Details I sent an email to the general HR email on the website and was contacted a month later for an in-person interview. Walking in I didn't like the atmosphere. Everyone was working right in front of where I was waiting, and they were gossiping with each other so that I could hear everything. It just seemed unprofessional to me. The interviewers were nice and the position seemed like you would learn a lot if you wanted PR experience. I withdrew my candidacy, however, because the pay was way too low for the hours worked. It was a monthly stipend and you were expected to work full-time hours with some overtime. This was unrealistic especially with the city expenses.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty straightforward. We just went over the highlights of my resume.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc..

Interview Details I was introduced to the position by a recruiter. The recruiter had to make several attempts to schedule the interview. Once it was scheduled, I received a call from the recruiter 1 hour before the interview stating that the Senior VP needs to reschedule the interview. I was already on my way down to meet her. I was extremely turned off by the lack of professionalism. I felt that I could not work for an employer so disorganized and unequipped at prioritizing her schedule. Wasting my time is not acceptable.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc..

Interview Details Phone interview and in person interview. Just went through my resume both times. Both fairly easy and relatively short. 20 mins/ea.

Interview Question – Typical interview question. Name one time you were faced with an obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Ridiculously low pay, didnt seem right.

Worked for Alpaytac, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!