Amazon.com Associate Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Amazon.com in June 2013.

Interview process is easy. Very comfortable with the actual physical process. Makes you want to work for there.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon.com

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in December 2012.

First round is a combination of a written aptitude test and communication round. The aptitude test is a basic level test which consists of basic logical reasoning and language questions. Then comes the difficult part, the second round consists of two manager level interview rounds. One interview is to test the personality of the candidate and the other is analytic.

Interview Questions
    • A bucket is kept under the tap and the tap is opened to let out water. Though water is flowing out, the bucket never seems to be full. why?   View Answers (5)
    There is no chance for negotiation. Amazon.com does not negotiate salaries at an entry level.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coffeyville, KS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coffeyville, KS (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amazon.com in July 2012.

very casual, but good pointed questions, only 7. This describes the interview to become a permanent employee. You are hired in as a temp in most cases, I was temp for 4 months

none

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amazon.com in July 2012.

Easiest interview I ever had. The difficult part was getting someone from the company to talk to, my friend worked there and got me the email of an HR rep. I knew they were hiring because they were telling their employees to get good people to come in. It took me 2 weeks of 2 emails a day to finally get a call in.

I was interviewed in a group of about 10-20 people, and be prepared because they will make you stand just inside the door for about a half hour first (I think this is a test to see if you can put up with their B.S.) I was in the warehouse for about 1.5 hrs and 95% of that time was just sitting around.

They called me into a room to "interview" me. Easiest interview ever, even easier than my interview to work for the ma and pop pizza shop up the street when I was in high school. They asked me 5 questions, which were printed out on a piece of paper. I stole one off a table and read the questions before the interview. Questions are designed to weed out only the mentally challenged and anyone illiterate. "Name a time you were creative at work" - only question I remember but they were all a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
    • It was difficult to sit there for an hour and a half. It was also difficult to get in touch with anyone in the HR office (a problem I found for amzn workers as well as perspective workers)   View Answer
    no negotiation at all. take it or leave it