Amegy Corporation

Updated 29 Sep 2014
Updated 29 Sep 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Officer Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amegy Corporation in September 2013.

I first talked with a representative from Amegy Bank at a career fair held by my university. They were impressed with my knowledge of the company and distinct questions about the program; so I advise to do the same to get an interview slot. I'm only in the first round still, but the entire interview process was behavioral. I rarely got asked question such as "tell me a time..." but was asked questions that allowed the interview to get to know my personality.

Interview Questions
  • How have you demonstrated leadership abilities? Why and what do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amegy Corporation

Officer Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Applied online through career center website. Met with the recruiters at on-campus career fair. Then had an on-campus interview. Behavioral type 30 minute interview. The interviewer was very nice and approachable. The whole application was easy, they were very flexible with my weird school schedule.

What do you know about Amegy bank? What other positions are you applying for?

Was offered a second interview at the headquarters, but I had already accepted another position.

Interview Questions