Amegy Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Development Interview

Product Development

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details You walk in and the place is jammed with small cubicles. The managers have about the same size cubes, but the are next to a window making them office like... The work space looked dated and unexciting. During the interview I met with 3 individuals, a manager, supervisor and associate. They drill you on certain aspects about the job and then want to get to know your personality so they ask what you do for fun ect... I could care less for the chit chat, let's stick to business... but when your in that type of environment, I guess you need the gossip to stay sane.

Interview Question – Walk me through a typical analysis scenario and how you handeled it.   View Answer

Worked for Amegy Corporation? Contribute to the Community!