Amegy Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Teller III Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in February 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, got a phone call a month later, quick phone intervew, then we set up an interview at the headquarters about 45 minutes from where I live. Interview went well, she explained the process, and then sent me to another interview about 5 days later with the branch manager. Interview was very easy, they made me feel very comfortable most of it was about my experience and they explained some things about the position, got a call the next day to tell me they decided to persue another candidate.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amegy Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amegy Corporation Teller III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amegy Corporation employees and interview candidates.