Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant (201)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (26)
- Station Agent (17)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Revenue Analyst (9)
- Analyst (7)
- Revenue Management Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Agent (6)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Strategy Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Reservation Representative (5)
- Senior Project Manager (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (4)
- Flight Attendant Interview (3)
- Crew Scheduler (3)
- Fleet Service Clerk (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- MBA Intern (2)
- FA (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Operations Research Analyst (2)
- Passenger Service Agent (2)
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Airlines.
If you have atleast 4 years experience you should be able to get in with no problem. They ask you a few questions about your past experience. then they are going to give you a practial test. after thats its the medical and background check.
- About your experience. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines
Aircraft Maintenance Technician InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2009.
The company will fly you to Dallas for one interview. You will sit with one HR representitive. Experience is not required. All employees have a starting base rate at well under the industry average. A clean driving record is required.
- Why would you want to work for this airline? 1 Answer
No negotiation. All pay is at a set value.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in April 2009.
Not too lengthly, but thourgh.
- Why do you want to work for American Airlines? Answer Question