American Airlines FA American Airlines Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

FA American Airlines Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at American Airlines in April 2013.

I just went threw interview last week. They change up a lot of this every week so people aren't aware of whats coming up.. I got there sat in a room and They have you sign in and fill out paper work. After they have you go in and sit at 4 tables and get into groups and do a group activity to brake the ice.. They on your name tag is a number when they call your number you go into a group interview and they ask you a few simple questions. Then you go back into the room and wait your 1 to 1 which is very easy. They women i had was very unorganized and had a shitty stank look on her face like she hated her job along with the 2 that did my group.. lol. After that I went to Finger prints and did a sit and reach test. Then went home. I was told before hand if you make to the finger prints and reach test you made it. Which the guy in finger prints told me i made it and will be moving on and I got my offer a few days later. But there were others that didn't get finger printed in my class and still got offers today.. So again they are changing things every week.. Good luck everyone i cant wait to start training..

Interview Questions
  • Not hard at all, kinda cheesy compared to Delta or United Hiring Process...   View Answer

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!