American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
Profile Unclaimed

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

2.8

Inbound Membership Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online, received a call from a Tampa area code, 813, from a nice recruiter. She asked several questions (pre-screening interview) Be prepared to answer general interview questions. If you are applying for this position, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. If you do well on the phone, she will schedule a in office interview, and will be asked to complete an online assessment. The interview IS LONG. My interview took almost two hours. I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were nice. The interview consisted of a "pretend sales call", in addition, they asked about fifteen questions, that needed to be detailed and from a specific experience. After completing the interview they advised they would call me back. i received a call last week, asking me to come in AGAIN later this week...so we'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions
    • Three weaknesses, always hard to answer that on the spot.   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Member Services-Auto Travel Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field.
    If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

I was called a week after I submitted my application. I was asked to do a phone interview, where they asked basic questions such as (are you still interested in the job? are you able to work weekends & holidays? training is three weeks 8am-5pm, off on weekends and you are not allowed to be absent or tardy during the three weeks, is that okay with you? etc.) at the end of the phone interview, she suggested times that worked for me to come in for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was the following week where I was asked a series of basic interview questions. There were two women who interviewed me and they were very nice and humorist, and made me feel comfortable. The interview went well and after I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    we were able to negotiate the pay as well as a schedule that worked great for me.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

The hiring manager did not make the scheduled interview with me because he decided to interview another candidate in my place. I was not informed until later. It was not right to stand a candidate up on a scheduled interview.

Receiver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Process was pretty easy and straight forward. Phone interview, then 2 in person interviews took place after that. Shortly after, they called to say I had landed the position and all went smoothly from there. I started training about 1 week after I landed the job.

Claims Representative I Interview

Received email from recruiter, took a very long online personality assessment test. Received email to come in corporate office to meet with recruiter. Interview was very easy, they basically explained what the job was, and asked basic questions relating to job. "Describe a time you had to deal with difficult customer...etc...

Interview Questions
    • How much do I currently get paid? I do not like answering this question in the interview as it can put you at disadvantage if they may have offered more money. In the end it was good, because she explained the job only paid a little more than my current job with no negotiation. In the end, I decided it was not the job for me.   Answer Question

Not enough $

Travel Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2014.

Standard interview...no trick questions. Explained job, training, timeframes, benefits, vacation. Accrual. End result was that they would set up a 1 to 1 I interview with the hiring manager.

No negotiation....base was set

Membership Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2014.

General interview, call center position. Not the position I expected. Asked some behaviorism questions, why AAA, etc. Complemented on professionalism. Nice interviewer. Be sure to read the descriptions thoroughly.