AmerisourceBergen Applications Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in January 2013.

I had a strange experience with this company. First I attended the interview process for Application developer, it was a phone-in, then 4 face-to-face. F2F were all on the same day. After a few days, I got the email from HR that I was not selected. The fun happened after this. Just after 2 weeks, HR called me and told that one of the interviewers has been impressesd with my performance that he wants me on-board. I was happy to hear this. He told he would give an update soon. It has been more than two months since I got the call and even now, HR is saying he is checking with the interviewer to know the update !!! I do not know if this company is ridiculing candidates !!! If there are no openings, they can say that openly.

Interview Questions