Amplify Credit Union Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2014
2 interviews

2.5

Member Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amplify Credit Union.

I was told I was going to interview with one manager to then find out I was to be interviewed by a panel of four managers. An apology was extended to me and I was told that this would be taken into consideration. The interview was about 2 hours long and every manager was prepared with a typed sheet of questions to ask me. A lot of the questions that were asked were situational questions tapping into personality, conflict management, stress management, and morals and ethics.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question I was asked was when they said for me to describe a time when I was the most compassionate.   Answer Question
    I was given an offer and I never take the first offer. After a span of a few days, they contacted me and were able to pay me more than what I was making at my previous employer.

Account Management Professional Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Amplify Credit Union in March 2011.

Your initial interview will be with a member of the HR Team. It's pretty standard. You will then go on to meet with the manager/Asst. Manager for your second interview. Please be aware that they will not really negotiate salary. The salary is lower than standard. In mentioning the incentive program and how "unlimited" the potential is, well, that is no longer the case. It is very diffucult to attain incentive. One of the incentive metrics was based on Business Lending referrals when, at the time, they didn't even have anyone in the Business Lending area to work referals. The same exists for referrals to an understaffed Mortgage Area.

Interview Questions
    • It's not difficult, but be prepared to read a credit report.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. They offer you the top salary they are able to from the get go.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amplify Credit Union

Worked for Amplify Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!