Aon Hewitt

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health and Benefit Analyst Interview

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2012.

Interview Details I got an interview through our career reception in the university. I got an one on one interview within one week and then quickly move on to the second round. I did well in the interview, but it was just very competitive to get in.

Interview Question – Why are you better that the other candidates?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Health and Benefits Analyst Interview

Health and Benefits Analyst
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview, then followed on-site interview in Dallas. I was initially interviewed for the actuarial position, but they later transferred me a data analyst position in Minneapolis because of my demonstrated interested in healthcare. Interview was nothing technical: typical go through your resume and behavioral questions

Interview Question – very typical, nothing surprising   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – another offer came up in CDC

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon Hewitt

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt Health and Benefit Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees and interview candidates.