Aricent

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aricent in September 2013.

Interview Details i applied online and got call from aricent for interview then
interview was done first round was basic intro and comm skills nothing tough
but the second round was very tough the person asked about osi model in so detail
i was thinking all the time answering it then he started with protcols
switchng stp most famous was to know everyting about it as i already knew it thought it will be easy but that was tough as well then routing protocols again deep ospf and eigrp and all was extremely tough again
got call from them i had cleared the round discussed salary i got what i wanted but then i thought i had asked too low they could offer me much better

Interview Question – scenario   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing much

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aricent in August 2013.

Interview Details Group Discussion
Aptitude test
Face to Face Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2013.

Interview Details 1. Introduction Round-- Asked not to speak about the technical skills, and give a brief introduction. Hobbies, strengths, and why do u want to join company. what is different in u. Also checked the accent.

95% of people including me were rejected after that.

Interview Question – No questions of such sort were asked. But asked to tell about my role model for 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aricent in November 2010.

Interview Details four rounds each starting from voice and accent, then technical round 1 , technical round 2 , three, four , five , six , seven , ......................

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in March 2011.

Interview Details The post for which I was giving interview included Soft Skills round, Technical and then HR round. I got rejected in the first round because HCL and Aricent have no-coaching policy between them.

Interview Question – Introduce yourself   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in March 2012.

Interview Details Got call from Company. Scheduled a day for interview. it was 1:1 interview. Discussed technical on telecom basics, ss7, SIP & other VOIP protocols, Sun Solaris and personal details.
He asked me for salary i am currently getting. He took it with his manager that he it perfect in technical skills. Technical was not that tough. I was getting X at that time, they could offer me max X-1. So things got stuck there.

Interview Question – What is Niquist criteria for a voice call?   View Answer

Network Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Aricent in July 2011.

Interview Details the emphasis was on communication

Interview Questions

New Delhi (India)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aricent in January 2010.

Interview Details I was communicated about one project and I didnt receive any feedback for 15 days. Got another call for interview over phone and then letter was issued.

Interview Question – BGP questions based on path selection   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was entertained. Relocation amount was very low

Worked for Aricent? Contribute to the Community!