Aricent Network Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 3 round of Interviews. 1st was the Voice and Accent, where they check the pronunciation as it is a TAC. 2nd was the Technical round and the 3rd one was the Manager Round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aricent

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

i applied online and got call from aricent for interview then
    interview was done first round was basic intro and comm skills nothing tough
    but the second round was very tough the person asked about osi model in so detail
    i was thinking all the time answering it then he started with protcols
    switchng stp most famous was to know everyting about it as i already knew it thought it will be easy but that was tough as well then routing protocols again deep ospf and eigrp and all was extremely tough again
    got call from them i had cleared the round discussed salary i got what i wanted but then i thought i had asked too low they could offer me much better

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing much

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aricent (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Group Discussion
    Aptitude test
    Face to Face Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Introduction Round-- Asked not to speak about the technical skills, and give a brief introduction. Hobbies, strengths, and why do u want to join company. what is different in u. Also checked the accent.

95% of people including me were rejected after that.

Interview Questions

• No questions of such sort were asked. But asked to tell about my role model for 2 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got call from Company. Scheduled a day for interview. it was 1:1 interview. Discussed technical on telecom basics, ss7, SIP & other VOIP protocols, Sun Solaris and personal details.
    He asked me for salary i am currently getting. He took it with his manager that he it perfect in technical skills. Technical was not that tough. I was getting X at that time, they could offer me max X-1. So things got stuck there.

Interview Questions

• What is Niquist criteria for a voice call?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent in July 2011.

Interview

the emphasis was on communication

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The post for which I was giving interview included Soft Skills round, Technical and then HR round. I got rejected in the first round because HCL and Aricent have no-coaching policy between them.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aricent (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

four rounds each starting from voice and accent, then technical round 1 , technical round 2 , three, four , five , six , seven , ......................

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aricent (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was communicated about one project and I didnt receive any feedback for 15 days. Got another call for interview over phone and then letter was issued.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation was entertained. Relocation amount was very low