AroundCampus Sales Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at AroundCampus in April 2012.

The interviewer called me after receiving my resume through my school's online recruiting service. The first time she called was just to offer the interview and give some background on the company. She was very polite and told me how she had interned in the same position she was interviewing me for. After letting me decide when would be a good time to conduct the phone interview (I just told her a day and asked when she was available that day), she continued to tell me more about her experience as an intern. She called promptly at the time we had decided for the interview, and she was very polite then as well. The questions she asked were all questions that people had posted on this site, so definitely take a look at those and be prepared!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Sales Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AroundCampus in November 2009.

Started with a phone interview mostly detailing the specifics of the job. The second interview was a face-to-face interview with a manager mostly asking behavioral questions. A main purpose of the interview is to make sure you are ok with being rejected and failing occasionally.

Interview Questions

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!