AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2014
Updated 27 Oct 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Shortest interview ever, 3 questions. Took about 3 weeks between the agency and AZ.

Interview Questions
    • Go over your resume, availability, what would you do in this situation?   Answer Question
    No need for negotiation, was given what I requested.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Referred by an educator who had worked with the company on a product launch. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and we did a phone interview a few days later. It was a résumé overview and a couple of behavioral based questions. I was then scheduled for a face to face with the hiring manager, who was exceptionally warm yet very professional. She was interviewing more candidates this week (my interview was last week) and said she would let me know about the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something they didn't want to do?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Process took about three months. Submitted resume on line and about 6 weeks later received email to book a phone interview. After phone interview, moved on to personality test. I have face to face interview scheduled this week.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Neat and organized interview process. Had my first phone interview which I passed. My next interview is a one on one interview with the DM. Hope all goes well.

Sandwich Placement Student Interview

Application form and assessment day(s).

Interview Questions
    • Practically construct a free-standing tower with marshmallows and spaghetti.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Global Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mölndal (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mölndal (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in December 2013.

First apply on the website and then I've been contacted a couple of weeks later. I had a first phone call to get a first contact then 2 online interviews with always 3 people from the leadership team.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about ethics : "Have you ever experienced a situation where someone took a decision going against your principles and create an ethical risk? how did you react ? what did you do?"   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

They asked 4 questions and requested the answers be STAR format.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter, spoke with her for a few minutes and filled out the initial online application. About a week later, I had a 30 minute phone interview with someone from HR and then had to fill out the 2 personality profile surveys (about 200 questions each). After I passed that I had to complete an additional application. 2 weeks later I was contacted once again and have an interview scheduled with the Exec Director of Sales this Thursday so we will see what happens

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience you have doing a presentation (HR Interview)   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied for this position online. The company contacted me three days later via email to set up a phone interview. The 20 minute phone interview consisted of general background questions (verifying information on resume) also I was asked to discuss a time that I had to give a presentation. Upon completion of the phone interview, I received an email with a link redirecting me to a behavioral exam. There were 2 behavioral tests, both approximately 200 questions (20 minutes allotted per test). After these online tests, I was emailed again requesting me to complete an online employment application form that would be forwarded to the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back.
    The process has taken 20 days thus far.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to give a presentation.
      What makes you a good fit for the position?
        Answer Question