Autonomy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Autonomy in March 2011.

Interview Details Bizarre, irrational, and unusual is all I can say about this process. They will not tell you what job is open because they want to match "jobs to people" but it makes the process disturbing. The process got odder and odder and the people that I interviewed were given no information about previous interviews - they were in silo's and when I commented, they noted it was "designed that way."

Interview Question – What would you do if you were offered the position today (before they told me what position they were looking at me for)? You can see my answer below - the person then said - they were asking to see if I was "committed. to the company" which was very unusual that early int he interview process.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They would not listen to what area I wanted to work in despite several requests.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Autonomy

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees and interview candidates.