BDO USA Intern Interview Questions

Updated 11 Feb 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied through university, got 1st round interviews on campus. 2ND round interviews were in office, consisted of lunch with the professionals and then three 30 minute interviews. Basic questions, some behavioral. Overall a 1-1.5 month process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

It started with pre-recruiting night, followed by a school interview with a manager, then an office interview with a two managers and a partner. There was an optional office event at a local restaurant. It is strongly encouraged to attend the pre-second round event.

Other offers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a campus interview and then an office visit with 3 interviews. Prepare lots of questions. They didn't really ask any hard questions, it was basically just a conversation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

BDO, offered me an internship after a few rounds of interviews. I met with an HR representative on my campus and was later offered an opportunity at their New York Office. During the office interview I spoke with two different managers who told me a lot about their on experiences at the firm.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked many difficult questions. Just a normal scanning through of my resume for clarification.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD (US)).

Interview

Very simple on campus interview, just behavioral stuff. Next in the office where a manager, senior manager and a partner interview you separately. Nothing new, no accounting competence questions, open ended stuff. They just want to make sure you can communicate effectively. Bethesda is one of their bigger offices so they do higher around 12 interns.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with recruiter. Asked basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself.

Intern Interview

Interview

People were very kind and nice. I really enjoyed the whole process. Definitly apply for the internship. I really like it a lot. BDO is great and you should try to work for them.

Intern Interview

Interview

This interview took place at my university. It was for a busy season internship during the spring semester of my senior year. I was interviewed by a partner, that spoke so highly of the firm and the people and the experiences that I knew I would accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your hardest class during school and why it was hard, and how you worked around it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Interview

This interview was very conversational compared to the big 4. there were not any behavioral questions and granted I was seeking an internship but the entire process in general was not as formal as other interviews. In fact, half of the interview was the intervewier talking about the company and basically trying to sell me on the comapany instead of the other way around.

Interview Questions

I had other offers from big 4.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Very thorough, three back to back interviews