BP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

3.3

Process Engineer - Vacation Student Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BP.

Online application; cover letter, resume, academic transcript. Fairly typical sort of application. There were a few questions to answer within the application. You were also asked about the grades of subjects that would be relevant to the role. As long as you have decent grades, you would be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to complete a technical task? How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Other offers.

Development Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BP.

Initial phone call form HR to confirm my current situation and to discuss salary expectations. Interview over the phone with hiring manager and a per to verify technical competency.
    Site visit for a face to face interview and site reconnaissance

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brisbane
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BP.

Initial phone interview after application with questions regarding work history, skills and salary expectations. If successful interview is scheduled from there. Face to face interview with two senior staff for one hour with many situation based questions. Describe a time you had to influence a decision, faced a difficult decision, informed of bad news, improved a process etc.
    Interview was easy going and a good environment.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment you've had to deal with workplace conflict. How did you deal with it? what difficulties did you face? what was the feedback? what was the result?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Cold-called and was invited to interview the next day. Overall, it was a very casual and quick process. Seeing as it was my first proper job, I told them more about my interests and hobbies. Also, giving any examples in which you had demonstrated a good work ethic/shown responsibility would be in your best interest.

N/A

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Docklands
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Docklands

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BP in December 2012.

friendly contacts, informal panel interview, however one of the panel memebrs had to leave half way through the process

Asset Engiiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BP in January 2012.

Phone interview first then followed by interview in head office and finally technical which i haven't done it yet

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at BP in June 2011.

The phone interview was basically asked about behavioral question, tell me about a time when you showed your leadership skill?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have to show your leadership skill?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you overcome stress and problem?   Answer Question

Sourcing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BP in August 2014.

2 assessment and followed by face to face interview. You need to sit for English assessment and followed by another 2 online assessment. if you pass these assessment, they will call you for interview with HR and your future boss

Interview Questions

need to support US shift when the working hour is a bit off

Process Engineer Interview

There are 2 rounds: HR and Technical ones. HR will ask several questions about your personal life and interest. Direct hire mgr will ask questions to understand your experiences. They might go to universities for interns.

Government Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BP in August 2010.

Phone interview - open and friendly. Questions mainly focused on my accomplishments and success stories. Such as, what did I do to achieve a certain outcome and/or goal. On the phone interview I was talking to an individual from HR and a senior department head. The HR employee just wanted answers to her questions and not the questions coming from the senior department employee.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. Primarily they wanted details of career milestones/success stories and how I made it happen.   Answer Question

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!