Bank of America

Getting the Interview

1,927 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2013.

Interview Details Be sure to answer every question in detail

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiating

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Global Wealth & Investment Management Technology-Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program(Business Analyst) Interview

Hopewell, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

Interview Details First Round-Behavior
Questions -
Tell me about yourself
Interest in Business Analytics
Why Bank Of America
Second Round-Behavior (with three different managers)
Explained their projects and asked if I was interested in it. It was just a conversation.

Interview Question – One of the managers wanted a person with mainframe programming experience. I wasn't able to answer questions related to it   Answer Question

Spring Intern Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Interview Details Online application including Numerical test and a couple of essays, phone interview.

Interview Question – What are Bank of Americas weaknesses?   Answer Question

Professional Teller Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details The interview process was just okay. First you have to take a long on-line test. Once you have passed, there was a group interview which was very uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Questions had to do with experience, was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2011.

Interview Details Their recruiter called me for a phone interview after that I had to take the assessment. Shortly after that I was interviewed at the branch with the branch manager. They called me the next day with and offer.

Interview Question – A time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't much to negotiate I was happy with their offer

Loan Administrator I Interview

Wilmington, DE (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview Details There was only one interview in the process that I had with management. It was a phone interview with management in our OH office. They were setting up a team in DE office. Now there are a couple of interviews that are conducted in person.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions in the interview process. All question pretty much around the work ethic and your ability to perform.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They advised of what was being offered and it was way more than what I was making and I took it to get my foot in the door.

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details My interview was with branch management

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable for me.

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details Interview was fairly simple but was with a manager that left before I started my position.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, they gave me an offer and it was not negotiable.

Home Services Specialist II Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2012.

Interview Details One interview over the phone, in the next three days an interview at the office, interview went on for fifteen minutes.

Interview Question – No complicated or unexpected questions asked. Was told about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter offered 5K more then I expected. I agreed.

GWIM Banking Intern Interview

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details Contacted by email to schedule two phone interviews. Both interviews were thirty minutes and behavioral covering mostly past work experience. The HR department then followed up via email.

Interview Question – What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice. All 1,927 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.