Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015
2,616 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview at entry level consist of following rounds:
    1) Aptitude
    2) Presentation round
    2) hr interview
    3) reporting manager interview
    4) Sr. manager interview
    Managers were very friendly but took one months to finish the interview process

Interview Questions

• Presentation round was difficult 24 hrs to make and format the presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation for entry level jobs

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was fair. They asked situational questions as well as about my past work experience. They do not let you know if you are not selected for a position.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. You first need to create a candidate profile online and pass a pre-employment assessment specific to the position. Then a recruiter will call you for a phone screening prior to an interview with a banking center manager. After that, you'll have a final interview with a consumer market manager(CMM).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled an irate customer and resolved an issue or a concern.   Answer Question

Vice President - IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Ronkonkoma, Suffolk, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Lake Ronkonkoma, Suffolk, NY (US)).

Interview

My interview process was completely over the phone. Initially it was my manager that screened me, followed by a second call with the rest of the team. They fired technical questions at me, and I answered them. I was then asked if I had any questions about the role. My position is interesting because of the geographical dispersement of my team. Nearly everyone in the group works from home, thus they phone interviews. A lot of what they were looking for was both my technical abilities and my ability to communicate and blend with the rest of the team.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a regular process. Applied online. You need to complete all your information a set of questions and take a long assessment. The assessment takes more than an hour and are more behavior questions than anything.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me about your experience with cash handling.”   Answer Question

UAT Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter then a 3 person phone interview with the company and department heads. They asked the typical interview questions relative to the position along with is the location suitable for driving. They described the department and the work involved. very comprehensive interview

Interview Questions

• Is the company location an issue in driving to work?   1 Answer
    • Q: do you have any experience with TSYS?   1 Answer

Professional Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The initial interview process was terrible. The HR rep emailed me to schedule a phone interview (phone screening). They missed the interview and I got an email later that evening to reschedule. They were late to the reschedule interview. The rep forwarded my info to the hiring branch manager. They spelled her name wrong and I felt so embarrassed for getting a relatively simple name incorrect. The interview was weird. They were workers and employers constantly leaving and coming. They were professional and they provided pertinent info to the job that one might not think to ask such as the dress code, no sitting policy, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Loan Funder Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went to work through Temp service worked part time for 6 months. Moved to full time and was given perm position. Not much of an interview process was based on my performance as temp.

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple and they asked personality like questions. The people giving me the interview were very nice and personable. I did ask them at the end of the interview what advice would they give me and what things can I work on with interviewing. They gave me great feedback that I will definitely use in the future.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

it was a normal interview. had questions that most employers want to know about. interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease. believe they have a set of standard questions that are discussed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an employee issue to resolve   Answer Question