Bank of America

Updated 21 Jan 2015
2,420 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

The interview at entry level consist of following rounds:
    1) Aptitude
    2) Presentation round
    2) hr interview
    3) reporting manager interview
    4) Sr. manager interview
    Managers were very friendly but took one months to finish the interview process

Interview Questions
    • Presentation round was difficult 24 hrs to make and format the presentation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation for entry level jobs

Intern Interview

Firstly you must fill in the online application and then you will be sent numerical tests

After this the only other round was an assessment centre:
    - Individual presentation - very hard!
    - Two interviews
    - Group exercise - prepare for lots of grilling questions!
    - Numerical test - online practice is useless, as this is very different and is much harder

GTS Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

I received a nice e-mail from a BofA employee to set up a time for our phone interview. The interview lasted a little over 30mins. The interview touched on mainly behavioral questions (ex. a time where you were unprepared intellectually to complete a task? Tell me about yourself) and then the typical 'why BofA?'. It was a great interview experience, almost just like a conversation about BofA and the summer analyst program.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied for the minority sophomore program through campus recruiting. It was one accelerated super day in New York office. Applied late December, and got interview notification in early Jan. Actual super day in Feb. Met one VP, one MD. Mostly behavioral, a few technical questions. Talked about why BAML, why banking, walk me through resume, interesting deals/trends, questions on my own experiences on the resume

Interview Questions
    • Two companies both trade at $25. Which one is more expensive?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

First I was asked to go in to a group interview then I chose the location closest to me and went to the interview one on one with branch manager.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Very thorough and non pressuring. You are told the expectations up front. You were told you were required to do sales and what would be expected of you. Also your hours and days off.

Spring Week Interview

Online application form, online numerical test and then if you pass you get a telephone interview. Got the telephone interview and basic competency and motivation questions. Questions included why baml, why the spring week, what has been your greatest achievement and etc,

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had a disagreement with a collegue.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Single HR phone interview with subsequent hiring manager interview. HR contacted me based on a prior application for a different job. Focus was on a "walk-through" of the resume in interviews with HR, hiring manager's executive and hiring manager's colleague. Last interview with hiring manager focused more on technical skills important to the hiring manager.

Not open to negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

I had applied for their internship position in Texas. BofA came to our campus for internship interviews. It was a really pleasant experience interviewing with them. I had only one round of interview for internships. There were two people who interviewed me (group interview).

Interview Questions
    • There were lot of questions during their interview. There wasn't a coding part to the interview. Questions ranged from computer networks, operating systems, SQL, C/C++ concepts, Java concepts, Big-O notation for several problems etc..   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied my application online. There were four rounds of interviews which included on phone interview with HR, onsite interview with HR, onsite interview with Line Manager, and onsite interview with Department Head. Overall the interview experience is awesome. Interviewers are so nice and professional!!!!!