Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
2,245 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

The interview at entry level consist of following rounds:
    1) Aptitude
    2) Presentation round
    2) hr interview
    3) reporting manager interview
    4) Sr. manager interview
    Managers were very friendly but took one months to finish the interview process

Interview Questions
    • Presentation round was difficult 24 hrs to make and format the presentation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation for entry level jobs

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Pretty standard interview, I did a phone interview, in-person with my boss, then another phone interview with the area manager. Pretty standard questions, nothing I hadn't heard before, pretty laid back. The recruiters were not together during my process. I was shuffled between 3 different recruiters, never knowing who I would get, or what information they had was correct.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult customer interaction you've had, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

BCM II Interview

Role plays is big- know your numbers- look professional- describe prior experiences - Role play again- meet with Region executive- role play- Assessment before you even interview- also coaching interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

applied through college career center. First interviewed over the phone, went to superday and had two back to back interviews. Each interview had 2 Senior analyst. Wasn't very difficult, they are just trying to get to know you better.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing too technical and everything was mostly behavioral. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Bilingual Teller Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bank of America.

Online application, phone interview, hiring manager interview at the local bank, background check
    It is a long process and at the end they tell you they will let you know if you get the offer or not. I'm a college graduate and I have all the qualifications and they said I wasnt chosen because they have other candidates but the position still there for many months now.

Bank Business Center Manager Interview

Applied online, got an email to ask do online assessment. It was all about behavior questions and easy to answer. Then next day received an email about 2nd online assessment. It took more than one hour to finish it , including five questions about action on different scenarios. It is not difficult and still focus on behavior. Then got a call from a recruiter to arrange an interview with district manager. The interview was with two district managers. The questions were about how you lead and coach your staff.

Interview Questions
    • Role play about how to coach an underperformance personal banker.   Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied for internship position at one of the career fairs at my college. I got an interview call after 10 days. The interview was a mix of behavioral and technical. There were two interviewers: one looks experienced and other guy looks like a junior guy shadowing the senior interviewer. They asked me about my previous work experience and my interests in my graduate program. Then, they gave me a scenario and asked to design database and write pseudo code for the accessor methods. The senior guy kept me engaged by adding more specs to what I was designing. This part is only for 15 mins. In the later part they asked easier questions like recursive Fibonacci, recursive GCD. After 10 days, they gave an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interview is easy. They look at candidate's understanding of various languages and ability to code basics in several languages.   Answer Question

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Summer Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

After the online application, you will be asked via email to complete an aptitude test (SHL), then you will be contacted for a phone interview by 2 traders, then you will be personally interviewed by 2 of the directors in the office

Interview Questions
    • Have you bought any financial instrument yourself and why? ( Pitching of your choice)   Answer Question

Consumer Banking MBA Program Interview

First interview was in-person behavioral, second was on the phone and was also behavioral. Third is in person (but I have not attended this one yet). Culture seems very collaborative, creative, and potentially even fun. The people were open and honest and seemed to be genuinely listening to every word I said. I was asked general behavioral questions about a time I led a team, a time I identified and solved a problem, and a time I demonstrated creative ability to come up with a solution.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most creative way you have solved a customer's problem.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Filled out an app online. Was contacted by a recruiter and was asked a series of questions. Took a test and was contacted by the same recruiter to go through more detailed questions. After that, Interviewed with the Vice President of the bank.