Bank of America

Updated 26 Nov 2014
2,316 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

The interview at entry level consist of following rounds:
    1) Aptitude
    2) Presentation round
    2) hr interview
    3) reporting manager interview
    4) Sr. manager interview
    Managers were very friendly but took one months to finish the interview process

Interview Questions
    • Presentation round was difficult 24 hrs to make and format the presentation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation for entry level jobs

Summer Analyst Interview

Pleasant experience though was pushed on technical questions for the case study. Individual interview were largely competency with very little out of the ordinary questions. Numerical test was more difficult than the online test. Group exercise was related to possible acquisitions. Interviews were with a combination of MDs and VPs.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Took the assessment test after applying online. That assessment test is pretty detailed and somewhat intense. It will take the 60 to 90 mins they declare it will take. Recommend to take it with no interruptions.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

Lead Engineer Interview

Delivery manger has interviewed me for the first round and seems to to be impressed. Waiting for further information. I am excepting a call from HR either today or this week. Hope everything is positive from management.

Interview Questions
    • Abougt different technogioes and why they are introduced and how you have been implementing in current project.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

i have applied online then took a telephone interview.
    It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Long but easy. Just Smile. Just like most companies, the first impression counts. Look presentable and you'll be ok. They have a lot of turnover so the pretty much hire everybody they can. No drug testing. That should give you an ideal of who they will hire

Customer Service Representative Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule a phone interview. I called everyday for two weeks and sent multiple emails. I however got no response. Very unprofessional.

Teller Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question

Graduate - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application Online and Numerical Test Online.
    Telephone Interview around a week later. Very friendly woman working within risk. Asked about markets, why bank of america, why risk, competency questions, and huge focus on my CV.
    Assessment Centre lasts all day. Included a presentation based on a booklet of financial statements and a lot of other company/industry/country information. Had to conduct around 10 calculations as part of your presentation, then present for 10 minutes on the questions given. The second stage was a numerical test. The third was your first half hour interview. The fourth was a group project. Then the final stage was your final half hour interview.