Bank of America

Updated 1 Mar 2015
2,492 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

The interview at entry level consist of following rounds:
    1) Aptitude
    2) Presentation round
    2) hr interview
    3) reporting manager interview
    4) Sr. manager interview
    Managers were very friendly but took one months to finish the interview process

Interview Questions
    • Presentation round was difficult 24 hrs to make and format the presentation.   Answer Question
    no negotiation for entry level jobs

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

I applied to the Anticipatory teller Position online on the 2/2/15. i was contacted on 2/3/15 to find out my availability to do a phone interview. i choose 2/4/15 and the time. after i received an email to fill out a security check form online.

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

First there was a 30 minute interview on campus. Then I was invited to a super day at the office where I would be working. Was flown out and put up in a hotel then spent about 3 hours in the office consisting of 5 30-minute interviews with 6 people. Overall it was a pretty typical and average process for banking. Everyone was really nice and I found the interviews to be less technical than expected.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend I'm a high schooler visiting your school, teach me one important concept or thing that you've learned in your finance or econ classes.   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Only way to apply is online, it took weeks to hear back. Took an online assessment, scheduled an interview a week out, only interviewed with the Banking Center Manager, and it took weeks again to hear back with job offer.
    Painfully long with no way to track. Then there was the on-boarding. Terrible, thrown to the wolves to learn OJT.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when...
      What would you do in this situation...
      How to handle a difficult situation

Answer Question

Technology Infrastructure Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

All candidates flew to NYC about 105 of us and we had 3 30 minute interviews with different employees on their jobs. The overall experience was interesting because all interviews took place in one room with curtains placed.

Analyst- Rates & Currencies Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

There were 3 rounds of interviews- 1st round was over the phone, the other two were in the Boston office. I met with 10 different people on the team, who were all really nice and fairly relaxed. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and also asked me to describe a complicated concept in layman's terms. They gave a lot of background about what the role entails and what kind of work they do. After the third round, I heard a few hours later that day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about something going on in the market and how you think it will affect interest rates.   Answer Question

Branch Management Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Jobs are listed online and you must apply online also. Contacted 2 weeks later by the recruiter for a phone interview. After first call, met with district manager and another branch manager at their local HQ. Interviews lasted about 2 hours. I am waiting 2 weeks to get to hear back but that seems normal.

Technology Developer and AnalystProgram Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

The entire process took about 3 weeks. I applied through my school, had a phone interview and moved on to the final round. During the final round, I had three interviews. They are very big on networking so try to to meet as many people as you can during the reception.

CBTO Developer/Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

1 Technical + Behavioral interview round. The interviewer was polite and helpful. At the same time, he was also strict about his questions and keenly observed to your answers. Also, the further questions were based on your previous responses. So be prepared technically as well as be honest. Try to think how will you apply technology in a particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about past experiences and projects   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Long process. Over 4 interviews! Because I was from out of state, and had no banking background, I had multiple interviews. It was time consuming. But overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your selling experience?   View Answer