Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Bank of America Merchant Sales Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchant Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in December 2012.

Great interview. I met with the Regional Manager who also introduced me to her direct manager and also a co-regional manager who was in town. The hiring process was a little lengthy due to the holiday. Once I send an email to the recruiter the processed rolled quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a much better candidate than someone that may seem more qualified?   Answer Question
Very straight forward. I basically was offered what I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Merchant Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America in November 2012.

The interview process was very long. The first interview was on campus. I interview with two of the regional managers. The questions were basic. Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, how do you prioritize, how do you see yourself in five years from now...it was a behavioral interview. These managers were very nice and polite. The interview was about 50 mins long. After a week I got an email to schedule my second interview. That was with one manager only, and he was very nice as well. He asked very few questions like what would you do if you spilled your coffee right before an appointment with a client? Do you consider your self a competitive person? He, as well asked behavioral questions. He only took about 30 mins, and he said I would hear from them in about a week. I didn't hear from them until two weeks later. They schedule another interview which was a phone "interview". That interview was supposedly, only for me to ask questions the job. The interview was schedule to take place at 11am, but for some reason, the interviewer called me at 8am. I didn't picked up the fist time and he left me a voice. I called him about 5 minutes later, and we talked for about 30 minutes. He sounded very nice and polite. Explained a lot about the job, but I forgot to ask for his email address, and he didn't say what was next. I didn't hear from them until a month later telling me that they were moving on to more qualify applicants. I was a little disappointed about it but it is what it is.
    Good luck everyone!