Bath & Body Works

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Columbus, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in January 2012.

Interview Details very good

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Leader Interview

Sales Leader
Columbus, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bath & Body Works in March 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed one on one first with the store manager, and then did a phone interview with DM. I was then called and asked to verify my availability, and they made it sound like the position would be mine if my availability suited what they needed. I called them back a few times and never got to speak with the store manager, and she never contacted me again. A little disappointing, but it happens.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you've received poor feedback, or had to give poor feedback.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bath & Body Works interview questions and advice in Columbus, OH. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bath & Body Works employees and interview candidates.