Baxter

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Baxter.

Interview Details I submitted my resume online to Baxter for a position I'd heard about. They contacted me and invited me to come to an on-campus interview. I went to an info session where I learned more about Baxter, then the next day was my interview.

I was interviewing for an R&D Science Intern position, and was interviewed by a PhD chemist. We had really good conversation and I asked her questions about working for Baxter as well as getting a chemistry doctorate. We ended up talking for about an hour, and she asked a few questions HR wanted her to ask as well.

Three days after the interview, I received a call from HR offering me the position and I accepted.

Interview Question – I think she asked how I solved a difficult issue at my previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baxter in April 2012.

Interview Details Discussed my background in previous internships and research in university

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Interviewers just tried to get a good idea of my background and if I was fit for their particular project   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baxter

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter Videos

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees and interview candidates.