Bed Bath & Beyond

203 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Boca Raton, FL (US)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details Due to turnover they are always looking for managers which should have served as a warning to me. I had two interviews and the whole process took only 10 days. My first interview was with a district hr manager then the final was with a district manager. The district manager kept getting interrupted during my interview by phone calls and employee questions which was not professional .

Interview Question – Questions were all generic and typical of any interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was more than I was currently making so I was satisfied .

Very Easy Interview

San Mateo, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in January 2011.

Interview Details Easy interview basic customer service questions based on how to respond to customer X when they have certain issues.

Interview Question – If a co-worker would steal what options do you have?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Soft Side/Hard Side Sales Associate, Bridal Consultant, Stock Replenishment, Customer Service Associate Interview

Carbondale, IL (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in November 2010.

Interview Details I had to apply three times before I even got called in for an interview.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Regional Fulfillment Interview

Tustin, CA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in May 2013.

Interview Details Just left my job as a host for a restaurant and noticed BBB was hiring the interview was pretty normal as far as reviews, why do you want to work here, what do you have to offer, what are your future goals etc.

Interview Question – They will give you a scenario question with having to help a customer or doing your normal job, always the customer first because they are a customer oriented store   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – asked how much was my last job and gave me a better hourly pay

Warehouse Interview

Pendergrass, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in August 2012.

Interview Details interview went well - seen by 3 managers

Interview Question – nothing unexpected- same questions as everywhere else   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2011.

Interview Details Long and tedious, I waited upwards of four weeks before moving along in the process. Although I was hired, it wasnt the first impression that I had hoped for. The onboarding process was equally unimpressive, you had better be a self starter, cause you will receive the bare minimum attention.

Interview Question – The questions were sporadic, none that I would site as usefull to communicate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once again, it was very sporadic.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details Fortunately for new employees, this place is using a Temp Agency.

Interview Question – Name a time when your integrity has been called into question and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I named my salary, and after 3 days they met it.

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details i didnt interview. they called me asking for my talent

Interview Question – when can you start   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond in July 2010.

Interview Details Recruited by a headhunter... Had two interviews, 1 with District HR, second with Store Manager

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary; what's your biggest opportunity in managing others?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Interview Details I applied and a week later I was called and verbally offered a $8/hr salary, and asked if I could come in for training a few days later--no interview. The application was standard, nothing out of the ordinary. I later heard they unexpectedly lost a few employees and we in dire need of new hires. Myself and two other employees were hired without an interview (myself) or after just one (the two others) interview. There are usually two, or even three interviews. If you don't get a call back after the first one, the manager didn't like your hours probably.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond

Worked for Bed Bath & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bed Bath & Beyond interview questions and advice. All 203 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Bed Bath & Beyond employees and interview candidates.